- Follows all relevant accounting policies, processes
and SOPs so that work is carried out in a controlled
and consistent manner.
- Implements the day-to-day operations assigned for
the position to ensure compliance with the established
standards and procedures.
- Complies with all relevant safety, quality and health
and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy
and safe work environment.
- Performs basic general accounting activities (such as
bookkeeping and basic and routine journal entries) in
well-defined parameters requiring gathering, entering
and simple analysis of financial transactions to ensure
the accuracy and the effectiveness of the financial
records under close supervision.
- Assists the accountant in reconciliations and
- Calculations to provide meaningful financial
information for decision making.
- Documenting & Recording information
- Knowledge in financial accounting.
- Data Analysis
- English language
- Cost estimation & Analysis
- Computer skills
- Initiative & Drive for Results
- Collaboration & Team work
- Communication & Influence