وظائف شاغرة في قطر
في مجال الهندسة الكهربائية
About the role:
As a Technical Officer – Electrical, you will be responsible for helping us achieve this ambition:
- You will be responsible for ensuring the serviceability of all equipment and systems under the department. Accountable for implementation of improvement proposals to enhance the infrastructure for a better and efficient performance and to reduce upon the maintenance cost.
- Responsible for the execution of all preventive, corrective and improvement works and to ensure they are carried out timely and in a safe manner as such not to hinder the airport operations.
- Accountable for effective and proper use of all resources and manpower with cost saving as the uppermost criteria.
- Responsible for proper audit, inspection and management of all assets.
- To ensure adherence to the standard practices of quality and safety in accordance to the maintenance standards and safety management system.
- To maintain records of all works, timesheets, attendance, leave and training records.
- To carry out inspection of completed works by external vendors and to ensure all specifications and regulatory requirements are met.
- Ensure compliance to all relevant safety, security, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls across the operation to assure employee safety, security, legislative compliance and delivery of high quality service with a responsible environmental attitude.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience in a similar capacity
- Testing and commissioning of LV switchgear and protection systems
- Sound theoretical and practical knowledge of all electrical and associated systems
- Good knowledge in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
- Good understanding of British/NFPA and Kahramma electrical and fire regulations
- Ability to prepare reports of all nature
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English language
- To be able to carry out fault finding on all types of electrical systems
- Ability to read and interpret all types of technical drawings, layouts and as-builts.