وظائف شاغرة في قطر مدير محاسبة لدى DHL
Full Job Description
- Manage entire month-end closing process and production of various management reports.
- Liaise closely with MY-SSC RTR team on inter-company transaction bookings, fixed assets capitalization, accruals / provisions, prepayments booking, etc.
- Liaise with MY-SSC RTR team in ensuring timely & accurate monthly balance sheet reconciliation/ review.
- Prepare rolling forecast for the year based on latest actual monthly results and changes to ROY plan.
- Independently manage annual statutory audit with external auditors, liaise with tax advisors & MENA Tax Head on corporate tax return filing and tax audits.
- Reconcile the Output, Input & Import VAT transactions & Liaise with regional tax support team in finalising the monthly VAT returns. VAT audit from authorities also falls in this portfolio.
- Consolidate Actual Capital Asset Acquisition and compare against department Capital Expenditure Budget. Submit the Capex Forecast on monthly basis to regional office.
- Independently manage the EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) tool & ensure the CWIP items are reconciled & capitalized on timely basis and the moveable assets are tagged. Also ensure periodic reconciliation of
- EAM tagged assets with the FA register maintained in ERP system.
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- Professional accountancy qualification (CPA, CA or equivalent).
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar capacity as an Accountant for a large high volume service-typed business
- Strong capacity to problem solve
- Effective communication and time management skills.
- Inquisitive and analytical.
- Software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Express TM1 or cube based OLAP skills
- Strong career support in an international environment.
- Great culture and colleagues.
- Multifarious benefit programm.
Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible tasks? Then apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application!To apply click here