وظائف شاغرة في قطر مدير تخطيط
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking planning manager to join our established and growing team in Qatar.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the detailed schedule for the pre and post contract phases in consultation with other project members/stakeholders.
- Working closely with the contractors, evaluate their schedules and actively manage the schedules with them to ensure a successful outcome.
- Managing and maintaining schedules on a variety of projects with the project manager at the same time.
- Overseeing the schedule at various phases from feasibility through to handover to the client.
- Assisting the construction team by re-aligning workload and programmes
- Preparing target programmes to issue to subcontractors.
- Monitoring and preparing progress reports with the project manager.
- Providing information to the main contractor to assist in obtaining an extension of time approval for a number of sectional completion dates.
- Providing information to senior managers on workforce requirements.
- Coordinating void closure for rooms, monitoring remedial works issued by others.
- Preparing commissioning programmes and setting up procedures to monitor commissioning activities and collating documentation in readiness for O&M’s.
- Managing snagging/defects and schedule of outstanding works schedules.
- Producing a number of site diagrams to sections of work area and system.
- Assigning and managing roles and resources in Primavera P6.
With a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and provide support to strong, motivated teams. You must have experience of programme or project management equating quality and value with the individual client and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.