وظائف شاغرة في قطر في مجال المبيعات
Sales Specialist, E-Mobility
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB’s Electrification Business Area is a leading provider of a full range of protection, control and measurement solutions – enabling safer and smarter electricity flow from substation to the point of consumption. We deliver products and systems designed to connect, protect and control electrical systems, ensuring reliability, efficiency and safety for equipment and personnel. You will be working as Sales Specialist, E-Mobility and will be part of Electrification Business Area for E-Mobility division based in Doha, Qatar. In this role you will be reporting to Channel Manager and will be responsible for planning and executing marketing and sales activities to ensure customer satisfaction, growth and to achieve sales targets under a set of measured KPIs (Key Performance Indicator) and monitored performance.
- Defining and implementing the e-mobility strategy with regular follow-up. Providing channel strategy inputs for harmonizing the sales and marketing plans.
- Specifying and achieving the targets set for volume and price and ensuring detailed business plans are in place.
- Contributing in critical sales and key frame agreement negotiations. Supporting the sales manager in the offering and proposal process for e-mobility partners.
- Assisting in driving strategic partnerships, developing relationships with partners, customers and other decision-makers.
- Monitoring financial status of the clients and reporting any changes regarding risk relating to contracts and prices.
- Supporting channels in developing EV (Electric Vehicle) charging sales pipeline with strong base of customer network.
- Marketing ABB EV charging solutions in different forums, campaigns and events. Conducting presentations, appropriate communication, training and promotional activities to different stakeholders in concerned market segment.
- Driving the prescription efforts proactively and collaborating with the colleagues to ensure ABB EV charging specifications are preferred by end-users and consultants.
- Liaising with factories, hub offices and regional teams in supporting tendering activities and on-time offering to customers and business partners.
- Enhancing continuous self-development and acquiring knowledge of new EV charging technologies via e-learning and training portal and maintaining records on reporting tools and attending sales and business reviews.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business and following all applicable legal, customer and ABB’s health, safety and environment requirements all the time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of experience in electrical industry preferably in ELV (Extra Low Voltage) systems.
- Sound knowledge and acumen of the market in Qatar
- Ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams and be self-motivated with willingness to develop and grow.
- Eagerness to achieve sales targets with demonstrated records from past experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence both internally and externally.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.