وظائف شاغرة في قطر في مجال الأمن و الحماية
About the role:
As a Corporate Security Supervisor, you will be responsible to ensure the Security Service Providers are delivering the services required through the contract by regular patrols to QR accommodation and commercial buildings across Qatar. Inspect the physical and electronic security systems at QR accommodation and commercial buildings and respond to security incidents and issues as they arise.
- Conduct Risk Assessments on new QR Group Facilities across Qatar.
- Coordinate between Group Security and internal and external stakeholders, matters relating to QR Group Facilities. Coordinate the mobilization of the Service Provider to QR group Facilities.
- Escalate matters regarding staff complaints and changes in security arrangements to Senior Lead Security Officer for further action.
- Assist in responding to Security and Safety occurrences and incidents affecting QR Group facilities and its occupants.
- Coordinate between QR Security and government authorities regarding ongoing investigation related to staff accommodation. Liaise and coordinate with authorities about matters relating to reporting incidents/damages.
- Work closely with CCTV operators to provide required information regarding ongoing investigations.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible.
- An ideal candidate will have a minimum of relevant Vocational, Tertiary or Trade qualification with 4 years of relevant work experience
- Fluent in English language
- Aviation Security Awareness.
- CCTV basic knowledge.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Qatari Driver License or can successfully obtain within 60 days.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to deal with government authorities.
- Knowledge of investigation processes.
- Knowledge of the application of physical security
- Worked in a similar role, preferably in the airline industry.
- College degree highly desirable.