وظائف شاغرة في قطر إداري
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking administrator to join our established and growing team in Qatar.
To ensure that the needs of the project team are fully supported.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being the admin interface to the project director to ensure all his requirements are met.
- Ensuring all office functions run smoothly such as document control, filing, post, archiving, holiday records, weekly movements, asset register and others.
- Monitoring of staff movements.
- Handling telephone calls/messages in a timely and professional manner.
- Typing letters, faxes, reports, etc. using the agreed master project documents for the project translation of documents as required by the project director.
- Attending meetings with the project director with the client and public authorities as a translator. Taking minutes as required.
- Dealing with routine correspondence.
- Arranging meetings and travel where necessary.
- Ordering of all office sundries such as stationery, toner, paper, coffee, PPE.
- Reporting any issues to IT to aid a speedy resolution.
- Organising social events for the team.
- Scanning and publishing correspondence and other relevant documents to the EDMS.
- Converting (to PDF) and publishing minutes to the IMS using the correct protocol – protocol to be agreed with the project director.
- Ensuring the document control team create and maintain a project drawings folder ensuring the latest drawings exist in the folder.
- Liaising with the consultants and contractors.
- Collating the monthly report and publish in PDF once complete.
- Updating project documents for general circulation and uploading them to the Conject system. All of this must be done according to the project protocol.
With a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and provide support to strong, motivated teams. You must have administration experience in a programme or project management equating quality and value with the individual clients and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.