وظائف شاغرة في عمان في مجال التحصيل
Full Job Description
Job Description and Qualifications
The job holder is the Collection Officer in Oman with key responsibility of co-ordinating with Customer and ensuring collection
This position is accountable for the following end results:
- Submission of Invoices to allocated customers.
- Provide date of submission for all invoices submitted to customers for data entry.
- Support CSO team in preparation of Consolidated invoices for customers where they require one invoice for a month
- Providing Statement of Accounts to customers for payment processing.
- To able to process & update on SAP and back up support for CSO.
- Close co-ordination with Credit and collection team in terms of customer receivables.
- To ensure Billing done on timely manner for customers like PDO & MOH
- To meet the customized requirement for invoice submission.
- Timely closure of all disputes and ensure the invoices are ready of collection team on collect.
- To ensure the invoices are submitted to the customer with the required supporting documents on time.
- Print & arrange to send invoices for month end dispatch for consolidated customers.
- Create manual invoices for specific customers (customized requirement for government entities)
- Arrange dispatch of invoice on time, by courier/manual disptach
- Any discrepancy found to be reported to supervisor related to invoices where customer has raised any issue. Help resolve queries raised by customers.
- Communication / follow up with Customers for payments
- Visit customers for reconciliation or follow up or picking up cheques.
- Handing over cheques and payment details to concerned staff for proper data entry.
- Getting payment details/break up from customers for all payments received from customers.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor degree of Accounting / Admin
- Good Excel/Power Point
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge in SAP will be advantage
- Fluent written and spoken English and Arabic (preferred)
Business Sector / Division