وظائف شاغرة في السعودية مطلوب موظف مشتريات
Full Job Description
Archirodon, having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defense & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor.
We are constantly growing and are currently looking for One (1) Procurement Officer to join a top qualified and knowledgeable team of Engineers in our newly awarded project operations initially in Jeddah / KSA.
Would you like to be part of a dynamic EPC leader with global presence? We’d like to meet you.
Join our worldwide journey. Build on something that matters!
What you will need to do:
- Adheres to Project purchasing and procurement guidelines, ensures that all work undertaken is delivered on time and to specification.
- Improves the quality of service to achieve best value and best practice.
- Compares prices, specifications, and delivery dates in order to determine the best bid among suppliers.
- Tracks the status of requisitions, contracts, and orders.
- Contacts suppliers in order to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other problems.
- Follow up until delivery of materials at site and closing the PO
- Large experience in the workshop items / spare parts
- Prepares, maintains, and reviews procurement files, reports and price lists.
- Provides support & information to all project levels.
- Builds up a portfolio of approved suppliers
- Liaises with users and other relevant parties.
- Processes invoices verification.
- Performs any other related duties as assigned.
What you will need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized/reputed University
- Minimum 8 to 10 years’ experience of total construction experience in Procurement roles.
- If you have a transferable IQAMA the better
- Professional working proficiency (written and oral) of English language and Arabic added advantage.
What it is nice to have:
- Previous experience in EPC Oil, Marine work Construction industry extensively in a project-based environment, Proven experience in Procurement activities
You are someone who:
- Is outgoing and skilled communicator
- Is able to work both independently and as team leader, exercising professional judgment and coordination skills
- Has excellent organizational skills
- Is passionate about his/her field of expertise and determined to succeed
What is in it for you:
Competitive salary and benefits are part of the offering, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We create mega construction projects – literally around the globe – with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come. At Archirodon, you will find a proud, productive and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development!
Please note that you will be contacted only in case you are shortlisted for an interview. In the meantime, do not hesitate to stay in touch and keep monitoring our open vacancies and our LinkedIn page! Rest assured that your application will be treated with strict confidentiality and under all applicable data privacy regulations.To apply click here