وظائف شاغرة في السعودية مطلوب منسق إنشاءات
Construction Coordinator – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Requisition ID: 235446
Requisition Posting End Date: 07/14/2021
Since 1898, we have helped customers complete more than 25,000 projects in 160 countries on all seven continents that have created jobs, grown economies, improved the resiliency of the world’s infrastructure, increased access to energy, resources, and vital services, and made the world a safer, cleaner place.
Differentiated by the quality of our people and our relentless drive to deliver the most successful outcomes, we align our capabilities to our customers’ objectives to create a lasting positive impact.
We serve the Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Energy; and Mining & Metals markets. Our services span from initial planning and investment, through start-up and operations. Core to Bechtel are our values – ethics, safety, quality, people, culture, relationships, innovation and sustainability, and our covenants – integrity, respect, collaboration, trust, and delivery. They are what we believe, what customers can expect, and how we deliver.
Based on the country main office as a representative of the Construction functional group and serves as a link between Construction Function and other members of the country projects teams. Ensures that construction requirements are made known to the project team in a timely manner and obtains construction responses as required
Performs the duties of direct staff assistant to the Manager of Construction in relation to the country’s current and future projects.
- A functional representative for all construction operations within KSA, and for the overall planning and organization of the construction effort on KSA projects.
- Organizes with the client, project management, and project services in setting up required reporting procedures and formats for client and Bechtel management needs.
- Oversee and lead Staffing of construction project site teams and monitors and helps construction personnel performance
- Participates in the resolution of selected problems involving labor disputes, staffing, material delivery, and contract/subcontract administration.
- Participates in the development, review, and/or approval of functional operations and controls, such as GBU Work Process Procedures (WPP) and project procedures for the region projects
- Participates in project engineering and construction review meeting and in management project review meetings as required
- Participates in proposal preparation, project planning, and scheduling by utilizing expertise on construction methods and equipment, labor, productivity guidelines, and estimates of distributable expenses and labor wage rates, as required.
- Reviews the site organization plan as required
- Provides feedback to the manager of construction on construction experiences that would improve or enhance the overall Bechtel effort on future projects and approves lesson learned reports submitted by projects.
- Assists Business Development in efforts with prospective clients.
- Ensures that the appropriate field procedures are in place and are being implemented.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management or other relevant technical disciplines from an accredited university as well as a minimum of 9 years of relevant work experience
- Minimum 5 years of EPC or PMC experience in KSA.
- Relevant experience in key assistant, functional, or corporate roles.
- The position must be filled by Saudi National.
- Thorough knowledge of all phases of construction operations relating to field activities, of all field engineering disciplines, all construction technologies, and project management.
- Thorough knowledge of all phases of construction operations relating to engineering, construction, and field.
- Thorough knowledge of construction technologies and Jobsite management.
- Knowledge and application of Bechtel’s Zero Accident Safety Philosophy.
- Broad knowledge of Bechtel Construction Standard Work Process Procedures.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma program.
- Thorough knowledge of current industry standards.
- Understands and applies the requirements of the Project Environmental, Safety & Health (ES&H)handbook, the Supervisors ES&H Manual, the Project Safety Management Plan, and the Bechtel Core processes to area of responsibility.
- Knowledge of company and project quality policies.
- Broad knowledge of the impact and effect of using field automation tools.
- Broad knowledge of environmental compliance laws and requirements.
- Broad knowledge of government compliance standards.
Shaping tomorrow together
Bechtel is one of the most respected global engineering, construction, and project management companies. Together with our customers, we deliver landmark projects that foster long-term progress and economic growth. Since 1898, we’ve completed more than 25,000 extraordinary projects across 160 countries on all seven continents. We operate through four global businesses: Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Energy; and Mining & Metals. Our company and our culture are built on more than a century of leadership and a relentless adherence to our values, the core of which are safety, quality, ethics, and integrity. These values are what we believe, what we expect, what we deliver, and what we live.
Bechtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, citizenship status (except as authorized by law), protected veteran status, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.