وظائف شاغرة في السعودية مطلوب مدير مالي
Regional Finance Manager
We are looking for you to become our Regional Finance Manager to join our team in Alkhobar, Saudi Arabia.
To support our growth in the GCC region, you will be responsible for our Middle East business finance and financial operations which include 2 legal entities in eastern province, KSA and 2 in UAE (1 in Dubai, and a new Branch office in Abu Dhabi). You will support the creation of this new office, focusing on developing activities that will strengthen the strategic partnership between finance and our businesses. You will drive the necessary transformation related to the KSA entity as well, which is expected to increase its business volume, producing, and selling directly to 3rd party customers.
In this key position you will supervise and oversee the financial operations activities performed by either a local shared service center or a third party. You will facilitate efficient communication with the local management, EMEAI business finance and financial operations leaders, external consultants and auditors.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Assist with developing a finance organization that support the KES Vision.
- Develop strategic partnership with our various businesses in the Middle East.
- Oversee financial operations that will support future growth.
- Support compliance and regulatory reporting.
- Support local management in development of vision and strategy to ensure continued, sustainable growth and profitability in the region.
The Experience You Will Bring
- You will have previous relevant experience of business finance and financial operations in a similar position within a multi-national environment.
- You have a broad knowledge of accounting and finance, direct and indirect taxes, and other regulatory compliance requirements in the GCC.
- You have a degree in finance and a professional accounting qualification would be an asset.
- You will at an expert level in English and Arabic languages.
- You are residing in Saudi Arabia.
- You will be expected to travel approximately 20% of the time.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in a multinational company within a manufacturing Industry