وظائف شاغرة في السعودية مشرف أمن
Ensure the daily security operations is consistent with the MGBM Loss Prevention Strategy
Implement the MMGP site security awareness programs and monitor the extent of awareness on an ongoing basis at site and in neighboring communities
Responsible for the development, implementation and monitoring of the MGBM MMGP Loss Prevention Strategies, Security Management Plans and Site Procedures in line with ISSD and HCIS Directives.
Prepare budgets and study security needs according to developments.
Provision of machinery, equipment and tools necessary for the work site to meet work needs and avoid any shortage.
- 6 years in Secuierty
- Experience in Security & Risk Management Processes and Methodologies.
- Experience in managing Security Contractors;
- Experience in Security Incident Reporting and Investigations.
- Experience in managing Control Rooms and Emergency Response Procedures
- Experience in providing Leadership, Guidance, Mentoring and Training to the Mine Security Teams.
- The distribution of workers according to the work schedule, taking into account the efficiency and good understanding of the systems and procedures and work within its framework.
- Monitor and follow-up workers under his supervision and ensure that they complete the work according to the security policy of the company. Employ workers under his supervision diligently and actively and prepare necessary reports to report violations and accidents that occurred in the workplace.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Security & Risk Management or with 10 years of experience in the Saudi Police or Military.
- Security certification i.e. ASIS CPP or PSP will be an added advantage.