وظائف شاغرة في السعودية مدير مكتب
Office Manager & Executive Assistant, BlackRock Saudi Arabia
About this role
This role is for a high potential Riyadh-based office manager / administrative. This is an evolving role and extra projects and responsibilities may be added if appropriate.
The candidate will report directly to Head of Saudi Arabia providing office management and administrative support to the head of the region and local team. This is a permanent role.
Office Management -ensuring an efficient and productive work environment for the local team.:
- Cost control of mobility services, processing invoices (review content, coding,
scanning and send to Accounts Payable in Edinburgh for processing.
- Ensure timely payments of office related bills to ensure ongoing productivity of office (Rent, Utilities, internet and phones etc.)
- Ensure timely renewal of office license and other procedures to keep entity in in good standing.
- Maintain office in good working condition, arrange and oversee any maintenance/repairs upgrades.
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including security services, cleaning,
catering and building management.
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment and ongoing upgrades.
- Assist in the onboarding process for new joiners.
- Provide general and specific support to BlackRock visitors in KSA (applying
for visas, arranging local logistics and advising on regional peculiarities.
- Manage travel visas and renewal of passports and residency visas where needed for team members.
- Oversee and monitor housing arrangements and payments for all.
- Business Continuity Plan Coordinator
- Ensure BlackRock’s policies and procedures are adhered to locally
- Conduct Saudi self audit in line with COO guidance.
- Establish and maintain relevant feedback systems in line with corporate governance requirements, Organizing and minute taking of regular team and compliance
- Be point of contact for regional COO in helping with self-audits and training roll outs.
- Be the on the ground administrative point of contact for HR: Access to local portals and assist on operational execution on the ground.
Administrative – performing a variety of administrative and clerical duties:
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Organize and schedule appointments.
- Schedule meetings and appointments; take minutes.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Order office supplies and stationery.
- Produce travel itineraries for business visits.
- Make travel arrangements and according bookings.
- Manage staff expenses.
- Ad hoc KSA reporting – Teamworld, meeting trackers etc.
Ideal candidate qualities
- Professional, courteous and mature presence, effectively managing relationships with colleagues
at all levels
- Able to handle sensitive and confidential information while maintaining a high degree of discretion at all times
- Works collaboratively with developed verbal and written communication as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- Advanced working knowledge of available applications to manage daily activities efficiently and effectively in a proactive manner
- Open to change, demonstrating the drive to take their own performance to a higher level. Seeks honest performance feedback
- Able to filter and prioritise requests independently and follow through with minimal guidance
- Owns and executes responsibilities effectively demonstrating a high attention to detail
- Minimum 5 years administrative experience required
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Core hours 09:00 – 17:00
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children’s educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment – the one we make in our employees. It’s why we’re dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
Job requisition #
R213518To apply click here