وظائف شاغرة في السعودية مدير معرض
Shop Manager – Khamis Muchait – KSA
At Sephora, we stand together and we stand for something more. As our Store Leader, you’re a key team member who inspires, leads by example, and makes life a little more beautiful for our clients and team members. Every day will bring new and exciting challenges so get ready to think creatively, work strategically, and continuously explore to lead your store to success. This is your opportunity to bring your passion, share your knowledge, and make your mark at a leading global beauty retailer.
You will shine here if you enjoy…
Creating Amazing Customer Experience.Lead your team to provide customers with meaningful in-store experiences that build brand loyalty. Use Sephora tools and data to measure KPIs and propose action plans to elevate customer experience.
- Managing Day-to-Day Store Operations.Drive operational initiatives and ensure profitability and efficiency of your store. Ensure the store represents our brand and culture, using our policies, values, and best practices as your guide.
- Developing Sales and Budget Strategies.Manage the P&L for your store. Maximize sales and profitability by identifying, analysing, and forecasting sales or issues.
- Enhancing Our Culture. Maintain a strong and positive culture where everyone is valued, recognized, and enabled to succeed through feedback and career development, coaching, learning, and recognition. You’ll also monitor KPIs and help attract, recruit, and develop store talent.
We would love to hear from you if…
- You have previous retail management experience of 7 to 8 years at an equivalent sales volume store
- You’re passionate about excellent client service and experiential retail
- You have excellent organizational, analytical, and business management skills
- You’re a hands-on leader who loves being on the sales floor to motivate, coach, and help our team members succeed
- You have an ability for attracting, identifying, and inspiring talented employees
- You have strong emotional intelligence, communication skills, and the ability to influence team members at all levels
- You enjoy a schedule that includes working weekends, before/after store hours, evenings and public holidays
- You have advanced product knowledge and enjoy enabling team members at all levels
- You have knowledge on health and safety procedures
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
- You are proficient in English & Arabic
While at Sephora, you’ll enjoy…
The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, and kind leaders and teams – people you can be proud to work with.
- The learning. We invest heavily in training for our leaders and store associates. Not just product knowledge, but building a personalized career plan with you so you continue to evolve and build your skills.
- The culture. As a leading beauty retailer, backed by the LVMH luxury brand, our reach is broad and our impact is global. Yet there’s always room to explore. It’s in our DNA to innovate and, at Sephora, all 40,000 passionate team members are united by a common goal – to reimagine the future of beauty. You can unleash your creativity, because we’ve got disruptive spirit. You can learn and evolve, because we empower you to be your best. You can be yourself, because you are what sets us apart. This is the future of beauty. Reimagine your future, at Sephora.