وظائف شاغرة في السعودية مدير جودة
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Are you invigorated by digging for new and different solutions?
You’ll find an open playing field for your open mind and “adventurous” spirit when it comes to getting to the bottom of interesting challenges. We need critical and creative thinkers like you — managers who are stimulated by variety, adapt to change, and set an inspiring example for their teams. We couldn’t be the leaders we are without leaders like you.
The Project QA Manager will provide expertise and technical assistance to the project management team. He will implement and manage a project QA program that meets or exceeds NEOM, Parson, and/or the local regulations and ISO 9001 standards. The QA Manager represents the company in Quality matters pertaining to internal and external activities. He receives assignments in terms of broad objectives from the Program Quality Director. He provides guidance and direction to management on applicable policies, regulations, standards implementation, and compliance on work activities/ processes. He monitors the QA performance on and off-site, conducts project audits and inspections, prepares detailed reports and metrics, and establishes required corrective actions.
- Provides leadership for the project quality to ensure execution of the works in accordance with the quality required in contract documents.
- Participates in the development and implementation of the project management system, plans, programs, and reports.
- Provides technical review, supervision, and assignment of tasks to Staff based on project QA performance, Staff qualifications, and required programs
- Conducts contractors and consultants pre-qualification activities against the project requirements and advises operations/management on contractor level of QA competency, qualification, and past performance.
- Review and monitor implementation for contractors and consultants project quality plans.
- Conducts project site and records audits through review and analysis of internal and projects records, contractors and consultants performance, and project QA programs for compliance against NEOM and Parsons Quality Management System and other contractual requirements.
- Ensure all quality assurance and quality control documentations are completed for the as built handover.
- Participates with QA Staff recruiting, annual performance review, and direct daily interaction with and management of multiple direct reports.
- Conducts regular Project Quality meetings with the Client, project management and project stakeholders to ensure QA considerations are integrated into work planning an activities.
- Review specifications and undertake relevant training to the site QC team.
- Prepares Quality metrics reports for the Client and Parsons, utilizes information to identify programs requiring development/ improvement.
- Monitor all non-conformance reports and ensure remedial actions are taken.
- Assure all technical documents relative to site quality and are current status.
- Coordinate project quality management systems review.
- Advises the Program QA Directors of project performance on a regular basis.
- Provides technical Quality training per project requirements and needs.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate and required by Program/ Project Management.
Harried No Longer
Work does not have to be stressful to be productive. Your push for excellence comes from within. In this managerial position, you’ll appreciate timeframes that allow you and the members of your team to be careful, focused, and relaxed enough to do their best. We welcome diversity and appreciate the fresh perspectives and skills that every member of our staff brings. Here, everyone is respected, included, and considered for the opportunities that arise from working at a human pace.
- Minimum fifteen (15) years of project management and construction experience, ten (10) of which having been served as a manager/supervisor of the Quality disciplines on projects.
- Possession of a Bachelors level, or more advanced, Degree focusing on the quality discipline. Secondary QA education and/or professional certification for ISO9001, TQM, or similar.
- Sound knowledge of all phases of pre and post construction projects.
- Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking of the English Languages.
- Previous experience working in the Middle East & North Africa region is desired.
We create memorable customer experiences that do the talking for us
It’s simple — or is it? We connect with our customers and do more for them than they would expect. What’s more, they can tell that we enjoy doing it. As a manager, you’ll be a key player in encouraging the responsiveness, empathy, commitment, and desire to give back the best customer experience that each of us has ever had. In our diverse, inclusive environment, the contributions of every unique individual are welcomed and rewarded.