وظائف شاغرة في السعودية في مجال تكنولوجيا المعلومات
Associate IT Operational Analyst
ChampionX is looking for an Associate IT Operations Analyst based in Dammam Saudi Arabia.
In this role, the incumbent will be responsible for managing the day to day IT operations of KSA operations.
Provides technical guidance for directing and monitoring information systems operations. Implements machine modifications to increase the capacity of the system. Evaluates vendor proposals for purchases of hardware. Directs compilation of records concerning production, machine malfunctioning and maintenance. May advise on organizational, procedural, and work-flow plans, methods and procedures analysis. Analysis the results of monitoring the operating system(s) and recommends changes to improve processing and utilization. Specializations in this family includes (but are not limited to): Network, Print Services, Production Control, Data Centre.
What’s in it For You:
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth.
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives, and ideas to achieve our best.
- Access to Employee Resource Groups (ERG’s). These grassroots, employee-led groups are open to anyone in the organization and allow employees to come together to explore common interests and foster a diverse and inclusive workplace within the organization
- Access to multiple knowledge sharing platforms to enhance collaboration and engagement
What You Will Do:
- Ensure minimal / zero downtime with the operational IT systems within KSA
- Level 2 support responsible for Client Services (CS) for Saudi Arabia and the MEA region when required.
- Troubleshoot/resolve assigned ServiceNow incident tickets from KSA under MEA queues/groups.
- Assists CS teammates around MEA region with issues when needed.
- Replace broken or lost Cisco IP Phones in Dammam
- Provides onsite and remote support for end users for Saudi and act as backup to the reginal team as and when needed
- Local contact for Saudi users.
- Receives telecommunications issue as first-level support in Dammam. If needed, assists in reporting to 3rd party service provider.
- Assists setup emails for Android & iOS smartphones and devices in Dammam
- Escalates level 3 issues to EMEC, Network, Server, Application, Messaging, Client Engineering, Active Directory teams, etc.
- Report server-related issues to Server Operations team for Saudi Arabia
- Assists as a Level 1 support to Dammam IT Data Centers.
- Deploys computers to end users and for the yearly PC Refresh project.
- Assists with IT Projects in KSA-Dammam
- Assists new technologies and application roll-outs to end users in Saudi Arabia
- Assists Asset Management in Saudi Arabia
- Assists in performing annual asset disposal process of defective and old desktops, laptops and peripherals in Saudi Arabia
- Assists IT Procurement process and tasks
- Assists in performing IT Services functions which includes but is not limited to receiving of ticket requests for software and hardware purchases for Saudi Arabia
- Assists in Saudi IT Depot operations
- Monitors IT Onboarding tickets, until account is created, then generate temporary passwords. If computer is required, prepare/image computer, setup Outlook, install necessary (and those that require manual installation) software and configure Lotus Notes if needed
- Monitors Separation Notification tickets, until Asset Recovery tasks are created. Assists in coordination with Manager or DA/SA for return of computer & accessories to Dammam respectively.
- Repair or replace break-fix or lost laptops and other IT equipment in Dammam
- Reimage Laptops when required in Dammam
- Deploy new computers and equipment to new users in Dammam
- IT orientation/onboarding for new hire associates in Dammam
- Setup new network printer and printer issues in Dammam
- First point of contact for Saudi Arabia Offices and Plants on IT issues and requirements.
- Coordinates hardware-related issues to Saudi IT Service Provider.
- Utilizes KACE as ChampionX Support Reporting and Ticketing System
- Reports weekly to MEA Client Services Lead with updates for Saudi IT Operations.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of Engineering / Relevant degree in computers
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a similar industry / vertical
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Must have strong Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and Word skills. Must be able to create excel sheets to analyze data (V-Look ups & Pivots essential. Must be able to create professional and impactful PowerPoint presentations.
- MS Exchange
- Windows 10
- VPN, remote/wireless access connectivity configuration and maintenance
- Internet protocols, desktop firewalls, WAN
- LAN server infrastructure/operating system support
- Backup and restore systems
- PC imaging and implementation
- CCNA / MCSE (preferred)
- Fluency in English both verbal and written. Arabic language would be an advantage
- Strong and effective communication and leadership skills, demonstrating traits such as persuasiveness, negotiation skills, conflict management and resolution techniques.
- A flexible working approach with the ability to respond to ad-hoc and unexpected issues, effectively.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and ability to work with good judgement
- Strong organization, sense of urgency, prioritization and multi-tasking skills.
ChampionX delivers safe, sustainable chemistry programs and services to the upstream and midstream oil and gas industry that maximize production, optimize water use and overcome complex challenges in the world’s toughest energy frontiers.
Formerly Nalco Champion upstream, we bring more than 90 years of expertise and 7,000 global team members who deliver forward-thinking innovations, unmatched global supply chain capability and market-shaping solutions in reservoir, production, midstream and water applications, all while supporting our world-class safety culture. We recognize that life requires energy, and responsible hydrocarbons are crucial to people, prosperity and the planet.
Production Chemical Technologies manufactures, supplies, and services a comprehensive suite of innovative production chemical products to oil and natural gas producers and midstream operators, including solutions to manage and control corrosion, oil and water separation, flow assurance, sour gas treatment and a host of water-related issues. Production Chemical Technologies represents the Oilfield Performance segment of legacy ChampionX.
Reservoir Chemical Technologies manufactures, supplies, and services a broad range of drilling and completion chemical products that support well stimulation, acidizing, cementing, and remediation needs in the oil and natural gas industry. Reservoir Chemical Technologies represents the Specialty Performance segment of legacy ChampionX
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At ChampionX , we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.To apply click here