وظائف شاغرة في السعودية في مجال المالية
Financial Analysis Expert
Financial Analysis Expert
Make a difference every day
The Job Opportunity
Serco is working on a key contract in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for the Saudi Government. The client oversees infrastructure projects which are estimated to be worth over $1trillion by 2030. We are looking for people with deep O&M experience across all areas of the government sector to lead and deliver this project based in Saudi. It’s an exciting opportunity to work very closely with a multicultural team and client, in a challenging environment and gain knowledge of all government sectors for O&M. The Client has a royal mandate to ensure effective O&M across all government sectors within KSA. The key purpose of the Financial Analyst is to be part of a team of O&M subject matter experts tasked with supporting the delivery of ‘World-Class’ O&M operational standards and procedures, and their implementation across KSA government entities.
- Pro-actively lead the development, global best practice benchmarking and application of core financial analysis procedures and standards as a major component of the new National O&M Manual for Saudi government
- Provide Financial Analysis subject matter expertise across all Saudi government entities either according to the strategic plan or in response to entity request
- Support the matrixed organization in the effective delivery of complex contract deliverables across financial aspects of Lifecycle Planning practice, by holistically integrating topic thought leadership
- Include financial analysis and reporting functional and non-functional requirements into the procurement process of a National Asset Register (NAR).
- Help develop a strategy to deploy the NAR across all entities.
- Develop a criteria/methodology for Computer Aided Facility Management (CAFM) system and/ or a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) platform.
- Utilization of cost indices for “existing as-is” O&M contracts, “regional” O&M contracts and “best in class” O&M contacts.
- Preparation of a Life Cycle Planning procedure that ensures long-term sustainment of assets.
- In support of the life cycle planning, develop a Condition Assessment Process to perform periodic assessments/surveys on the asset condition.Develop the processes that focus the organization on consistent budgeting and life cycle planning and sustainment, including:
What we are looking for in our candidates:
- Knowledge of international asset management best practice, preferably in multiple sectors.
- Maintenance Planning/ Work Control
- Post Maintenance Testing
- Systems Engineering Programming
- Configuration Management
- Fleet Management Procedure Definition
- Asset Registration/ Information Management processes and systems
- CAFM/CMMS criteria, strategy and integration
- Cost Indices
- Life Cycle Planning
- Condition AssessmentsDemonstrable subject matter expertise (and where appropriate accreditation) across the following elements of O&M:
- Bachelor of Science / Engineering, accountancy, business or law from an accredited university.
- Further degree and/ or professional accountancy accreditations preferred
- Membership of professional accountancy bodies preferred
Working with Serco
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has important role to play.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world in areas including defence, transport, justice, immigration, healthcare and citizen services. We are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
Take pride in what you do
Serco is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities and is committed to ensuring the safety of all of its employees through its Zero Harm initiative.