وظائف شاغرة في السعودية في مجال الخدمات
Services and Material Coordinator (temporary)
Emerson delivers control and safety systems to help provide a safer, more environmentally efficient manufacturing process. With a complete system offering – from distributed control systems to safety instrumented systems – Emerson’s superior technology combined with industry-specific engineering, consulting, project management and maintenance services improves our clients’ operations in an easy, intuitive, and interoperable way.
Based in Dhahran, KSA we are looking for highly motivated and well organized Services Coordinator to provide backbone support for the handling the material and services orders from Saudi Aramco portals. The Services Coordinator will be based in Saudi Arabia. In occasional basis, he / she will have to travel for training or meetings or to support other MEA countries.
Overview Purpose of Position:
The Services Coordinator will be responsible for the executing and fulfillment of B2B orders from Saudi Aramco for spare material and incidental service. He/she will be responsible of maintaining B2B portals for both Incidental Services and Material.
What will be my responsibilities in this role?
- Maintain Saudi Aramco portal from RFQ, order receiving and fulfillment, ASN, MDD, GRN and/or SES approval and invoicing.
- Keep track for each process with the related stakeholders, last update and the upcoming planned actions.
- Create the related instances/entries of the order/project for jobs scheduling and time logging.
- Keep track of the customer signed timesheets and insure all the timesheets are invoiced under the received Saudi Aramco Orders.
- Make calculations for invoices values based on the signed timesheets and the agreed rates in the POs and required internal and customer approvals on the same as applicable.
- Issue related invoices based on the required approvals and insure the same is paid on the due dates.
- Create standard and ad hoc monthly reports for the B2B services orders received and if they are booked, executed, invoiced, paid or if it’s hanging in any stage.
- Maintain critical material required by Saudi Aramco and order replacement once any of the items ordered by Saudi Aramco.
- Place internal orders for the ordered material from Aramco, coordinate for shipping, tracking and delivery.
- Suggest, drive and work on improvement initiatives for the work he / she is performing to the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related degree.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of services administration and coordination, typically with 3-5 years’ related experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Saudi Aramco Portal.
Ensure effective leadership in HSE, leading by example and setting the direction for a successful health and safety program and creating a foundation for a positive safety culture.
Discuss Health and Safety first or at least early on the agenda of every meeting.
Ensure effective management of HSSE risks and impacts. Report all hazards, incidents and Near Misses in line with the MEA Emerson HSE incident policy. Active involvement in the investigation of accidents, near misses, incidents and ill health where required.
Conduct all HSE training assigned to you as an employee
100% utilization of the Emerson Safety App.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.