وظائف شاغرة في السعودية في المجال التجاري
Manager, Trade Compliance (Middle East)
- Be a proactive and influential member of a dynamic and forward-thinking global trade compliance team, acting as the primary subject matter expert (SME) covering all relevant cross-border shipping compliance activities for shipments into, out of, and within the Middle East region. This role will be the primary interface with Lucid’s suppliers, customs brokers, carriers (all types and modes).
- Responsible for the review, approval, and maintenance of daily import & export operational transactions for shipments into and out of the Middle East region.
- Handle the daily information inquiries from Customs Brokers and other internal and external stakeholders to enable and facilitate the timely and compliant import and export activities (e.g., any required import/export declarations by Customs and other applicable government agencies) in the Middle East.
- Provide expert guidance and tactical support in all relevant areas in the import & export shipment process such as import shipment documentation review, Harmonized Schedule (HS) Code determination, customs valuation, preferential tariff treatment programs (e.g., FTA’s), Country of Origin determinations, Middle East import duty rates, trouble-shooting issues, etc.
- Develop, implement, monitor, and manage the necessary policies, internal controls, procedures, training, audit programs to meet its obligations with adhering to Middle East import & export regulations. Assists with proactively coordinating and monitoring the company’s compliance with Customs and other applicable government agency laws and regulations.
- Provide operational oversight and support, including interaction with internal and external stakeholders to obtain and provide the information necessary to properly document Middle East export shipments for the timely and compliant movement of goods and materials out of the Middle East region. Where necessary, assist with troubleshooting an export shipment’s release at the destination.
- Oversee compliance for import & export transactions, including completion of import & export documentation, import & export license determination, issuance of shipper’s letter of instruction, import and export shipment records retention.
- Perform internal import & export compliance assessments and audits, maintaining relevant reporting and KPI’s; providing corrective action; the follow-up, and closure.
- Research, interpret, and ensure compliance with the Middle East import & export regulations and provide risk assessments. Identify and develop business processes to address compliance risks and assist in the development of import/export training materials. Provide recommendations and implement improvements to import & export activities and procedures. Collect, analyze and evaluate company data and processes to identify risks & opportunities for standardizing, streamlining processes, spend reduction.
- Provide necessary import & export compliance training to operational personnel.
- Develop, implement, monitor, and manage the necessary policies, internal controls, procedures, training, audit programs to ensure the company’s compliance with all relevant Middle East regulations around the shipping of Dangerous Goods/Hazardous Materials.
- Provide necessary updates to the Corporate Head of Global Trade Compliance.
- Minimum 10 years of solid experience in a dynamic Global Trade environment, with increased responsibility in import/export processes. Automotive logistics is a major plus.
- Solid working knowledge and expertise in multiple areas of import and export compliance such as determination of country-specific Harmonized Schedule (HS) codes and export code classifications, Country of Origin determination, Free Trade Agreements, Customs Valuation, etc.
- 3+ years of relevant experience supporting import duty cost savings programs including Preferential Tariff Treatment Trade Agreements, Manufacturing, and Export Duty Drawbacks, Foreign Trade Zones (FTZ), Special Economic Zones (SEZ), Carnets, etc.
- 3 years of working knowledge with all relevant Middle East regulations around the shipping of Dangerous Goods/Hazardous Materials.
- Strong understanding and working experience with Middle East country-specific Harmonized Schedule (HS) code classification and customs valuation, with a good understanding of the General Rules of Interpretation (GRI’s), World Customs Organization (WCO) Explanatory Notes.
- Solid working knowledge and understanding of the Rules of Origin (Preferential & Non-Preferential).
- Solid understanding of Incoterms
- Strong Written & Verbal communication skills. Able to communicate, present, etc. to uppers levels of management.