وظائف شاغرة في السعودية سكرتيرة تنفيذية
- Schedules appointments, gives information to callers, takes dictation, composes and types correspondence, reads and routes incoming mail, and performs other administrative and clerical duties.
- May assist with more complex billing process for location.
- May assist with more complex account payable for location.
- May act as custodian for local documents and records.
- Prepares memorandums outlining and explaining administrative procedures and policies to supervisory workers. Relieves receptionist as required for breaks / lunch. Trains employees on administrative matters; addressing complaints and assist in resolving problems with Manager or Human Resources advice. Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions. Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford. Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level. Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- 5 – 7 Years of general clerical and administrative experience.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of billing practices and controls.
- Prior billing or accounting experience helpful.
- Proficient typing skills.
- General computer knowledge.
- Must have basic reading, writing and math skills.
- Ability to interpret and follow a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedules form.
- Should be able to work and interact with all levels of personnel.
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.