وظائف شاغرة في السعودية اخصائي تخطيط مخزون
Job Purpose :
To plan inventory, schedule manufacturing orders and coordinate the flow of work and materials to meet delivery expectations of forecasted and actual production (sales) while optimizing and minimizing inventory levels.
Duties & Responsibilities:
•set-up together with upper management and other stakeholders the inventory planning function/model on the ERP system (IFS)
- Manages inventory tracking system to re-order stock, record deliveries, shipments and stock levels.
- Analyzes daily, weekly and or monthly required parts and supply levels to anticipate inventory problems and shortages based on consumption, scrap rates, etc..
- Monitors demand and analyzes data to anticipate future supply and logistical needs
- Creates purchase requisitions within IFS system toward procurement team in order to meet the required stock level
- Manage to meet agreed stock level (MIN /MAX) including the safety stock and a 0% stock out rate for the 100% replacement parts.
- Follow-up on orders with the respective procurement team to ensure they are arrived in a timely manner.
- Creates, measures the stock level performance and major KPIs and report to management on a regular basis
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Microsoft Excel, ERP Modules, Procurement, Supply Chain_Management, Inventory Planning, Analysts SkillsTo apply click here