وظائف شاغرة في البنك الإسلامي للتنمية في السعودية
Marketing Division Manager
Full Job Description
To lead and direct the Marketing team to promote and enhance the IsDB brand, as well as its leadership, through strategic marketing plans and campaigns. Also responsible for putting various metrics in place to gauge the success and impact of marketing campaigns, get feedback from various stakeholders, analyse feedback and identify trends. Coach, mentor and develop the team to boost the employee engagement level that will lead to achieving the strategic objectives of IsDB.
Key Accountabilities and Activities*
Strategic & Operational Responsibilities: *
- Contribute to the development of strategy, budget and business plans for the Marketing and Communication Dept.
- Develop Marketing Division’s policies and procedures in alignment with the IsDB’s strategic objectives and global best practices and ensure that every stakeholder follows the same.
- Design and deliver creative and strategic campaigns to build the IsDB brand with key stakeholders and audiences.
- Put in place measurable metrics to gauge the impact of various marketing campaigns and to make improvements.
- Promote the brand through a programme of live events, external and internal communications, digital presence including the website and social channels, and marketing collateral.
- Responsible for maintaining and protecting brand identity across all IsDB platforms and channels.
- Collaborate with colleagues across the IsDB and the marketing division to deliver fully integrated campaigns.
- Advise leadership on strategic marketing initiatives to fulfil the aims and aspirations of the IsDB.
- Manage, and collaborate with, internal stakeholders to ensure marketing activity supports the specific needs of the bank, including regional hubs.
- Be accountable for all marketing collateral, ensuring the IsDB brand is protected.
- Share knowledge on the latest trends in marketing and brand management with colleagues in the Marketing Division, IsDB and wider community.
- Keep abreast with the latest and best practices in the areas of marketing and brand management and implement the same in IsDB.
- Lead the newly formed marketing team, fostering a high-performing team culture to enable achieving the Division’s objectives.
- Manage the performance and resources of the Division through delegation of authority, setting stretch objectives and providing regular feedback on results at a department level, promptly addressing areas of underperformance.
- Monitor and assess the skills and capabilities of the Division, and determine the actions needed to increase the Division’s impact.
- Support filling in key capability gaps through capacity development and recruiting efforts.
- Coach, mentor, and develop the direct reports and the top talent/high potential staff.
- Act as a role-model for the Division’s staff in issues related to IsDB’s values and leadership competencies and provide direction and support in times of change.
- Master’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related area.*
- English (Mandatory)
- Arabic (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)*
Minimum number of years and nature of experience
- Minimum 10 years of experience in marketing in a global organisation or business, of which 5 years in managerial role.
- Strong experience of project management and team management
- Extensive experience working on integrated marketing campaigns, with demonstrated measurable success.
- Strong social and digital campaign experience, including social marketing.
- Experience in managing design and production of creative and engaging digital and print materials and publications.
IsDB HQ Offices – Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Job Type: Full-timeTo apply click here