وظائف شاغرة في الامارات اداري مبيعات
To successful candidates, we offer a diverse progressive corporate working environment with clear growth potential along with award winning sales & marketing tools, a state of the art showroom featuring Dubai’s only virtual helicopter tour and endorsements from a number of international sporting celebrities
- Prepare Reservation Contracts
- Prepare and bind Sales & Purchase Agreements (SPAs)
- Send and track all deliveries and collections of SPAs via courier services
- Manage, file and track all SPAs and their statuses
- Manage and report on status of all inventory
- Manage all payment plan changes in the system
- Any other ad hoc admin duties as required
Desired Skill & Expertise:
- Arabic is a must
- 3-5 years of customer service and computer experience or any equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Must have excellent written and oral English language skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, good customer service skills, ability to coordinate the daily activities of others and type 50 WPM or greater.
- Additionally, general knowledge of word-processing, spreadsheet and data base computer software is required, as well as technical aptitude, good problem solving and organizational skills and a willingness to accept new challenges.
- Ability to coordinate and perform several tasks at the same time.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- The role sometimes demands long workings hours and working weekends
- High school diploma or above