MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
• Policy,quality standards and organizational learning
• Program monitoring and evaluation
• Research Innovation and Development
• People :management responsibility
•Minimum of a BA, MA preferred.
• At least 6 years of experience with three of those in a team management role.
•Demonstrated success developing and evaluating program models, and selecting and successfully operationalizing innovative programs.
• Proficient in using technology as a management reporting tool and experience working with
information technology staff to develop and implement program evaluation systems
• Strong project management skills managing complex, multifaceted projects resulting in measurable successes and program growth.
• Experience having worked with a high-performance, collaborative, constructive peer group
• Should be :fluent in English and Arabic (written & spoken)
If you are interested and meet our requirements, please send
your detailed CV and mention in the subject the vacancy to the following email address: [email protected]