JOB TITLE : FINANCIAL ANALYST
CLOSING DATE :2018-06-16T00:00:00
1. JOB PURPOSE
Responsible for analyzing financial status by collecting, monitoring, and studying data; recommending actions.
2. THE JOB ENTAILS EXPOSURE TO:
Perform and active role in the monthly reporting and analysis , ad hoc reporting, budgeting, forecasting and projections.
- Updating financial models, dashboard, and presentations.
- Reconciling transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Maintaining database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Performing budget control for Purchase Request and Purchase Order.
- Maintaining a log of PRs/PO’s related to main issues in order to build better budget exercises.
- Approving purchasing requests (PR) & purchasing Order (PO), in terms of budget availability and accounts mapping. And preparing any analysis of any kind related to PRs/PO’s.
- Assisting in preparing for the fiscal year budget & BP.
- Assisting in preparing the quarterly forecast.
- Updating commission (after sales / upfront) model on monthly basis with related analysis and presentations.
- Protecting operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintaining technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Updating and maintaining the Hyperion system for budget & financial reporting on monthly & yearly basis.
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Finance or any other related field.
- Certificates: Professional qualification such as CMA or similar will be considered a plus.
- Work Experience: 1-3 years.
- Knowledge of:
- Telecom knowledge.
- Knowledge of legal proceedings.
- Knowledge of applicable national laws.
- Knowledge of the appropriate channels to write-off bad debts.
- Contract law, secured transactions and bankruptcy issues.
- Knowledge of external financing and financial markets.
- Skills :
- Financial Analysis: Finance Assessment and Strategy, Financial Analysis and Evaluation.
- Budget & Reporting: Management Reporting Tools and Methods, Budget Planning, Forecasting, Budget Consolidation, Budget Management and Control.
- Risk Management: Risk measurement, Risk assessment techniques.
- Investor Relationship Management: Investment market knowledge, Persuasion and Influence, Relationship building, Networking and rapport abilities.
- Excellent command of English language speaking and writing.
- Good command of MS applications.
- Reports management.