Sr. Developer, IT
- Job Description and Requirements
STS is Looking to Hire a Sr. Developer, IT for its IT Team.
Below please find the requirements and job description for suitable candidates:
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of web based application development experience
- Have experience in working with a team members and assisting them
- Knowledge in application security, scalability and high performance database programming,
- Experience in C#, ASP.NET(Web Forms & MVC), SQL Server, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, SharePoint 2010 and above
- Very Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Maintain professional relationships with teammates.
- Must have Jordanian Nationality
- Excellent command of English and Arabic.
1. Installation, Configuration & Documentation
- Write the code and develop the supporting documentation based on SRS (Software Requirement Specifications).
- Utilize development and software configuration management tools in the development process.
- Write detailed code documentation to make it easier for other developers to understand the code and modify/change according to future needs and save it on the TFS (Team Foundation Server)
2. Software Testing
- Do the necessary download on quality servers to do the testing.
- Find the code errors in the software and correct them through debugging and further code writing.
3. Stay updated with new Technologies
- Keep current on emerging technologies to maintain and sharpen skillset.
- Show ability to learn new programming languages and techniques quickly.