Business Marketing Team Member
About Zain Jordan:
In 1994, Zain revolutionized telecommunications in Jordan by introducing GSM mobile services into the country. The operator quickly became the foremost telecom company in Jordan, a position that it has maintained to this day, serving over 3.9 million customers as of September 30, 2013, reflecting a 39% market share. The operation offers 100% population coverage through its 3G-enabled network that is supported by a total of 1,794 sites. Through constant development of the telecommunications infrastructure and proactive marketing initiatives, Zain remains committed to offering customers in Jordan the most dynamic products and services. The foundation of Zain Jordan’s achievements lies in the company’s ability to inspire its employees to deliver the best and most imaginative services at every level. With an energetic and inspired Jordanian workforce, the company is committed to employing high caliber people as well as nurturing the finest Jordanian talent. With a strong HR and training program that develops and nurtures leaders in the workplace, the company has consistently opened new doors for its dedicated staff. For more on Zain Jordan please visit www.jo.zain.com
Assisting in developing and implementing marketing plans for the Business Marketing segment, that aim at customer retention, acquisition, and value extraction for corporate products in the assigned segment (Postpaid, Prepaid, Broadband, and others), through conducting market and competitor intelligence activities, researching international telecommunication companies new products and services providing support and assistance in developing new products and services and designing concept papers and marketing communications material to translate ideas to concerned parties.
You will be responsible for :-
- Performing market and competitor intelligence activities as well as forecasting analysis in collaboration with Pricing and Business Intelligence function, collecting data about market segments preferences, demands and penetration strategies…etc., in addition to researching and analyzing competitors’ products, services and offers to understand Zain’s position related to the business marketing segment.
- Researching and acquiring insights about new products, services and offers developed by international counterparts in the telecommunication sector and suggesting similar initiatives that can boost revenues.
- Soliciting customer feedback and requirements in business marketing segment from customer care, simulation and sales departments, as well as other external sources, and subsequently utilizing customer’s feedback in improving products and service levels and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Suggesting and presenting new ideas for products, services, and initiatives that will decrease churn, maintain customer retention, increase customer acquisition and increase revenues.
- Assisting in developing concepts for new products, services and offers’ initiatives, which include a description of its characteristics and requirements, and subsequently communicating them to concerned parties.
- Participate in preparing financial business models for new products which include the analysis of financial aspects such as breakeven points, expected revenue, marketing costs and others, in collaboration with the Pricing & Business Intelligence function.
- Assisting in translating the advertisement requirements to MARCOM team clarifying targeted customers for the new product/ service, selection of advertisement and media channels, material…etc.
- Providing sales and customer care with support, training, and direction in matters regarding the Zain’s business marketing products and services.
- Supporting in contacting, visiting clients, partners and soliciting feedback about project’s performance, results, issues, and concerns, and accordingly communicate client’s feedback with all concerned functions/ departments to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Monitoring the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) periodically, and developing periodic reports which include KPI results, sales, revenue, churn, gap analysis for targets and results…etc.
- Aiding in developing proposals/ tenders as response to Requests for Tenders (RFT) issued by private and public clients as well as ensuring deliverance in a timely manner.
- Performing other duties related to the job as assigned by the direct supervisor.
WHAT DO I NEED?
- You will be required to have Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field.
- You shall have 2 years of relevant experience.
- Highly developed communication and reporting skills.
- Hardworking & team player .
- Self motivated.
- Accountability and commitment.
- Analytical thinking.