A leading company in Amman is looking to hire Logistic and Shipping Supervisor, this candidate will handle the following tasks:
- Keep track of quantity, delivery times and transport costs.
- Arrange process shipments and organizing shipments from Worldwide and Jordan.
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management, which related to shipping activities.
- Manages cargo shipments by air, sea, & land in line with international regulations.
- Arrange for Training arrangements such as: communicated with the sponsoring co, Visa application in Jordan issues, Booking Hotels, Meeting Rooms and Tickets.
- Keep Training files , with each training summary cost
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints which related to shipments
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations within limit stage that Logistic dep. are responsibility in managing the orders delivery – Transportation.
- Shipment movement’s safety standards are met.
- Selects cost efficient and reliable mode of transportation, including the choice of forwarder.
- Responds efficiently to all shipping requests from headquarter.
- Follows up the invoicing related to logistics activities.
- Handles daily correspondence. Responds to inquiries as needed.
- Check import /export documentation to determine cargo contents.
- Having updates details excel sheet for all the shipments to be shared with all the team.
Qualifications are required to this job:
- 10-12 years’ experience in the same position.
- Very good knowledge in SAP system.
- Very good knowledge in Microsoft office.
- Good English Language.
Kindly send your CV to: