– Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information technology or any related IT field.
– 5-7 years of related experience including various IT projects.
– knowledge in technologies including (LAN, WAN, Wireless, Domains, Active Directory, VPN, IP Telephony, CCTV and surveillance, Disaster Recovery, Backup, Project management, Hyper-V, Microsoft platforms).
– Office 365 administration including Share Point and workflow automation.
– Security knowledge in areas of applications and IT infrastructure (prefer COBIT, ISO).
– Good knowledge of IT policies and procedures.
– Knowledge of IT vendors in the local market
– Good command in English.
– Gender: Male
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their resumes to [email protected] no later than December 21st