مطلوب موظف للعمل لدى منظمة دولية
Integrity is an ethical consultancy and service provider working in challenging and complex environments around the globe.
We help our clients succeed in fragile and challenging environments while building trust and understanding as the basis for transformative change. We work across all phases of the programme and project cycle, delivering eleven complementary services: monitoring, evaluation and learning / data and knowledge management / research, evidence and analysis / advisory / project management /communications / risk management / technical assistance / capability and capacity development / stakeholder engagement / grant and fund management. Our services are underpinned by the principles on which we were founded, a commitment to providing reliable information and evidence, and expert and high-quality delivery.
Headquartered in London and Washington DC, Integrity also has offices in Jordan, Kenya, and Pakistan. Our multi-national team of over 60 deliver multi-year projects, programmes and consulting assignments to a wide range of government clients, international organisations, foundations and private sector clients.
Vision: Integrity sets the international standard for ethically delivered, expert services in complex and challenging contexts. Our work helps create stability, accountability and prosperity.
Mission: Based on evidence and learning, we help clients and communities to build trust and understanding as the basis for transformative change. We do not advocate: we listen, comprehend and recommend.
Commitment: Integrity upholds the highest ethical standards in our service delivery, our employment of staff and our interaction with people. Through adherence to our core values, we ensure not only that our clients receive the best possible service but that we benefit the individuals and communities amongst whom we work.
Further information about Integrity can be found at www.integrityglobal.com.
Scope of Work
The Project Management Officer (PMO) will be dedicated to supporting specific projects and programmes, providing operational planning, logistics and administrative support to all aspects of the project cycle (identification, proposal development, teaming, implementation and close-down) including editing and drafting of deliverables. The PMO will support a number of Research, Evidence and Monitoring, Evaluating and Learning projects and will also contribute to internal business projects and activities within the Operations Team gaining experience across business functions. The role will be managed by the Operations Lead.
Terms of Reference
A. Project Delivery Support (90%)
The PMO will work principally to ensure the smooth running of a range of Integrity’s projects, by providing support to all aspects of delivery. The number of projects being supported vary in number, size, technical focus, and geography. Tasks may include:
Project Management Support
· Project Planning: Maintaining a detailed overview of all planned and live project work, timelines and milestones. Coordinate plans across large and decentralised teams.
· Risk Management: Actively supporting risk management, including identification and logging of risks according to company standard operating procedures. Maintain a relevant contextual understanding of projects. Support Due Diligence and vetting procedures.
· Financial Management: Support the financial administration of projects, including managing invoicing processes, expenses reconciliation and budget management and reporting.
· Written Deliverables: Contributing to report drafting, editing and formatting. Quality assurance of select written deliverables. Research support on specific projects.
· Meetings and Events: Supporting scheduling and logistical arrangements for engagement and major events with project stakeholders, across the projects’ countries of operation.
· Knowledge Management: Maintaining project-specific and company-focused digital knowledge management platforms (Podio). Maintaining streamlined and well-organised electronic project folders on SharePoint.
· Consultant Management: Manage consultant contracts, track delivery time and collate timesheets across projects. Liaise with consultants and clients to prepare and process timesheets and invoices.
· Travel Support: Ensuring the smooth deployment of staff, consultants and resources through the procurement of flights, visas, letters of entry, consultant deployment checklists, and movement of funds.
· Duty of Care: Provision of operational and duty of care support to deployed project teams, including deployment, check-ins, and recovery management.
B. Operational Support (10%)
You will support the Operations team’s functions and activities, including Data & Knowledge Management, security and risk management, operational support and team support:
· Supporting the design, testing and implementation of internal projects such as new systems, processes and tools.
· Participate in the development and delivery of team and company strategy.
· Support infrastructure tasks such as office relocations and establishing new company offices where necessary.
· Inputting on project proposals as required, including liaison with consortium partners, background research, proposal risk matrices, drafting and budget design.
· Assisting the Business Development team with consultant selection, interviewing and relationship management.
· 5 working days dedicated to professional development activities (e.g., receiving and delivering training, attending relevant events, achieving relevant qualifications and certifications).
Your Experience and Expertise
The successful candidate will:
· Have a relevant Bachelor’s degree.
· Have 0-2 years’ professional experience with an international organisation.
· Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Have a good working understanding Microsoft Office, with particular skills in Excel. Ability with PowerBi is desirable.
· Understand research approaches and methodologies.
· Take personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and will achieve results with minimum supervision.
· Demonstrate ability to build constructive working relationships characterised by a high level of acceptance, maturity, cooperation and mutual respect.
· Be a strong team player with demonstrated ability to promote cooperation and commitment within a team to achieve goals and deliverables.
· Demonstrate ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
· Maintain professional accuracy with good attention to detail.
· Adapt to changing business needs, conditions and work responsibilities.
· Earn others’ trust and respect through honesty and professionalism.
· Written and oral fluency in English, with the ability to write clear and compelling narrative.
· Written and oral fluency in Arabic is desirable.
You should also demonstrate the following core competencies:
Level 1: Team competencies
· Planning and Organizing
· Development and Continual Learning
· Results Focus and Initiative
· Customer Orientation
· Managing Change
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the application form at www.integrityglobal.com/apply and attach a CV and Cover Letter at the bottom of your application.
The closing date for applications is 14thNovember 2021. However, we will review candidates on a rolling basis and the vacancy may be filled before this deadline. We encourage early applications. Please be advised that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Candidates must have the right to work in Jordan.
Integrity is an equal opportunities employer. And positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We will respect your confidentiality and abide by UK data protection laws.