Provides Operational Human Resource support to the HR Co-ordinator in the Syria Response Office on all HR matters. Performs a variety tasks to support staff and coordinates with the HRC when needed. Responsible for national recruitments process, managing national pay& benefits. effort reporting, managing HR systems and coordinating with the area offices on multiple tasks and responsibilities.
Qualifications and experience
* BA degree in HR, Business Administration or related field
* 3-5 years of experience in Human Resources
* Demonstrated experience in the HR or administrative field
* Knowledge of principles and practices of human resources
* Verbal and written communication and organizational skills
* Ability to plan and organize and work in a systematic and organized manner
* Detailed oriented
* Customer service oriented.
* Ability to priorities competing demands
* Diplomacy tact and negotiating skills
* Strong team player with high team spirit and positive attitude
* Flexibility under pressure and in response to changing needs
* Productive and responsive to instructions and project policies and regulations
* Initiative, stress tolerance and reliable.
* Computer knowledge especially MS office, spreadsheet, PowerPoint, outlook and lotus notes
* Bilingual English and Arabic Language.
* Familiarity with Jordanian Labour law.
Contract length: 08 Months
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
* No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
* All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
* Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/jobs
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.