مطلوب موظف (ة) موارد بشرية للعمل في منظمة انقاذ الطفل الدولية
The HR Officer- Regional Ukraine Response plays a key role in ensuring high quality, timely technical HR support to Save the Children International’s responses to the Ukraine crisis (currently structured as the Ukraine Response in Ukraine, and the Regional Refugee Response in Poland, Romania and other neighbouring countries).
The HR Officer will be primarily responsible for supporting the Regional Response HR Manager in the regional response of Ukraine in recruitment, HR Operations, Learning & Development, as well Compensation and Benefits. The HR Officer will be the focal point of HRIS following up with Country Offices and responsible building the capacity of different HR users in country offices.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
* Support the Regional HR team to ensure the availability of all HR related policies, MOS, SOPs, checklists and guidelines, HR Forms etc for the Regional / Country HR teams
* Manage HR Trackers working with closely with country offices.
* Take active part in the implementation of the right systems and processes for recruitment, orientation and induction, compensation and benefit management, performance management and staff development related to Ukraine Response.
Talent Acquisition & Onboarding
* Support countries in the end to end recruitment process for international and other key senior national positions.
* Work and coordinate with Centre HR for conducting International Job Evaluations, and ensure grading of these positions in the three countries is in line with SCI standards.
* Participate in National Job Evaluation sessions for key positions if needed.
* Provide support in reviewing JDs to ensure compliance with SCI format, supporting the preparation of adverts.
* Do longlisting, support in shortlisting and scheduling interviews while ensuring child safeguarding standards are met during the process.
* Participate in interviews as a panel member.
* Manage preparing international offer packs.
* Ensure having the proper documentation of performed recruitment processes, from sourcing to offering stage.
* Support in the onboarding of new hires, especially International new hires, and follow up on mandatory trainings (passport to success) progress.
* Liaise with recruiters to ensure full documentation of the recruitment process is in place.
* Liaise with HR representatives at country offices to ensure having a proper induction plans for new joiners.
Learning & Development:
* Support the Regional Talent and Learning Lead in planning, coordinating and implementing relevant regional training programs in coordination with the Response HR Manager.
* Act as a focal point for the Learning Management System when needed.
* Coordinate and follow up on face to face mandatory trainings for new joiners.
* Take part in developing the capacity of the HR team within the department.
Other: Systems, Administration, and Payroll
* Be the focal point for following up on HRIS (Effective Staff) issues with Country Offices and as well build the capacity of different HR users in the region; ensuring quality data is available and up to date.
* In alignment with HR teams in the country offices; ensure international payroll on monthly basis for staff in the three countries is collected and reviewed.
* Support the Regional HR team in processing changes for international staff benefits and contracts.
* Support on administrative requirements for international new hires and existing team members for Ukraine Response, including issuing visa letters, and providing support in travel/relocation arrangements.
* If needed; provide administrative support to Country Offices with International Staff Residences and Work permits in Ukraine, Poland, Romania other neighbouring countries.
* Manage documentation, in both hard and soft copies for international staff, including recruitment documentation, personnel files, letters, job evaluations. Etc.
* Comply with Save the Children policies and practice with respect to child safeguarding, code of conduct, safety and security, fraud and other relevant policies and procedures.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
* Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources field.
* A minimum of 5 years of previous work experience in Human Resources/HR Systems.
* Previous experience in international organization/company.
* Cross-cultural experience, understanding and sensitivity.
* Excellent organizational and time management skills.
* Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
* Computer literate, with high degree of proficiency and productivity.
* Ability to work comfortably and effectively, either at own initiative or under direction.
* Fluency in both Arabic and English, written and spoken.
* Ability to work in a team/independently.
* Excellent organization skills.
* Master’s degree is preferred in Human Resources.
* A professional certification in HRM.
* Regional or remote support in HR are preferred.
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bWtoYS42NTA3NC4xMjE4NUBzYXZldGhlY2hpbGRyZW5hby5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20