Contracted by: Vento di Terra
Name of the project: HIMAYATI- Comprehensive and inclusive system of protection for highly vulnerable population in the areas of Mafraq and Amman- 11386/VdT/2018.
Supervised by: Project Coordinator
Line Managed by: Project Manager
Duty station: Mafraq
Contract type: full time
Main tasks responsibilities:
- The tutor will constantly handle the relation with the beneficiaries, facilitating their access to services and offering them support, both logistic and guidance, while facilitating their contact with the social worker and the psychologist
- Organizing the PSS activities through working closely with the psychologist
- Help to identify needs and vulnerabilities and facilitate the access of beneficiaries to this service
- S/he will work closely with the psychologist and social worker in deciding whether to further and if needed to support cases and activating case management path or any referral system.
- The tutor will work with the psychologist and social worker to elaborate a cases planning and, continuing to follow up on the cases
- Work closely with the outreach team to follow up on the beneficiaries especially those who dot regularly attend the activities.
- The tutor will be responsible for keeping track of all the documentation related to each case, updating a data-base, and will also take charge of the organization of the referral system
- Ensure that the privacy of beneficiaries is guaranteed and appropriate procedures are applied
- Tutor will organize as to assist to all the workshops and awareness sessions
- The Tutor will supervise that all the PSS activities are implemented according to the plan and ensure coordination with project staff in Amman
- Submit progress and/or activities reports on a bi-weekly basis to the project manager
- Participate effectively in meetings with the project staff
- Maintain regular and clear communication pathways with the project staff in Amman
- Updating the project staff on any risks, challenges in the field and to provide inputs based on her/his observation
- Work closely with the partner, local staff, and project staff to ensure proper coordination is being implemented.
- Prepare monthly plans for the activities.
- Assisting in the procurement planning for the activities and ensuring to request any material needed for the activities ahead of time.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager / Supervisor.
- Bachelor degree in psychology, social work or any related field
- At least three years professional technical experience, including a minimum of 1 year in PSS programs in emergency/conflict contexts preferably or experience in a similar position
- Excellent interactive training and facilitation skills
- Good communication skills including ability to gain trust and build relationships with new communities
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Word.
- Strong reporting skills and English is an asset.
interested candidates can submit their CVs to [email protected].
please indicate the job title in the subject line, Emails with no subject line will be ignored.