مطلوب موظف (ة) مشتريات
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
1. Manage purchasing, from PO issuance through material receipt and payment support.
2. Partner with internal stakeholders to develop purchase requirements and identify potential suppliers.
3. Develop efficient and accurate systems for monitoring and updating open POs to achieve on-time-delivery.
4. Participate in supplier performance management and populate supplier performance.
5. Create and publish metrics on various vendor spend and cost savings initiatives.
6. Provide guidance and help enforce companies’ Spending and Transaction department policy.
7. Assist with onboarding vendors in company’s management systems.
8. Manage queue of supplier leads and ensure the leads are contacted in a timely manner.
9. Work with suppliers to determine the best method for purchasing (on-site lot purchase, consignment, etc.)
10. Create spreadsheets outlining specific items to be purchased. (Analyze what items fall into “Green” buy categories and determine which items surplus wants to submit purchase offers.)
11. Create purchase offers (verbal and written) to suppliers.
12. Follow-up on outstanding supplier leads.
13. Work with the Head of Department to finalize purchase offers for approval.
14. Execute weekly and monthly picture packs for the buying department.
15. Assist with the requests by coordinating size breaks and process requests through the sales operations team.
16. Participate in brand sales and marketing review meetings.
17. Review weekly, monthly and seasonal selling.
18. Provide feedback to merchandising & design teams.
19. Partner with the digital marketing team to inform marketing efforts based on selling trends and inventory positions.
20. Manage assortment and depth planning.
21.Partner with an ecommerce merchandiser on marketing calendar related to emails and onsite activations. 22. Share selling trend data with retail and product development partners to help inform future designs.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE /SKILLS /EDUCATION:
. BA degree in Business Administration/supply chain or related field.
. 1-2+ years experience working in
procurement/supply chain operations.
. Strong analytical and reporting skills.
. Knowledge of Procure to Pay process.
. Supplier/vendor relationship
. Ability to work in a fast-paced
environment with a strong bias for
. Highly effective oral and written English
. Excellent verbal and written
. Proficient in Microsoft Office
Applications, especially Excel with using
formulas like vlookup, sumif and pivot
. Analytical mindset to review selling
trends and determine next steps based
. Self-motivated learner and problem
. Strong organization skills.
. Detail orientated mindset with the
ability to connect the dots on future
. Able to multitask and manage multiple
projects throughout the course of a day.
. Work collaboratively with the team and
cross functional partners.
Candidates shall submit their C.V’s at: [email protected]