Smarteletec is looking to hire
junior Finance & Administration Officer – Jordan Office:
*** Creativity is highly required ***
The Finance & Administration Officer will be responsible for all financial and related administrative matters of Smarteletec, and will report to, and work closely with, the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). In addition, the Finance & Administration Officer will partner with the CEO, and Board, to develop and strengthen strategies relating to finance across the organization.
The Responsibilities of the Finance & Administration Officer will Include:
Overall responsibility for all aspects of financial management and control.
Effective financial reporting for Smarteletec, in a timely, accurate, relevant and informative manner.
General administration duties.
*Main Duties Include:
– Maintaining accounts general ledgers.
– Processing monthly payroll (ROI).
– Management of cashflow and preparation of monthly cashflow projections.
– Preparation of quarterly management accounts for the Board, to include P&L/Balance Sheet and analysis of variances.
– Preparation of annual accounts to trial balance stage and liaising with external auditor.
– Preparation of annual budgets for submission.
– Management of Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable.
– Maintaining Fixed Asset register.
– Liaising with banks for all finance matters.
– Companies Registration Office compliance.
– Revenue compliance.
– General office administration.
– Development and implementation of relevant financial policies and procedures, in consultation with the CEO.
– Ensuring confidentiality and professional integrity is upheld at all times.
– Being flexible, adaptable and available to take on other tasks or duties as requested by the CEO.
*Skills & Qualifications Requirement:
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or another appropriate discipline.
– 2-3 years of experience in an accounting or accounting related role, preferably in financial services.
– Have QuickBooks experience is a must.
– Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Strong Arabic and English language skills.
– Have excellent organizational and IT skills.
– Have high levels of professionalism, initiative, energy, creativity and flexibility.