Terms of Reference
AVSI Foundation, an NGO created in 1972, carries out cooperation projects for development, with particular emphasis on education. In its work, its attention is focused on the defense and promotion of the dignity of the person, the cornerstone of every project. We work all around the world thanks to a network of 35 founding members and more than 700 partners worldwide.
AVSI Foundation has been operating in Jordan since 2006 and contributed in supporting the most vulnerable local communities, Palestinian, Iraqi and Syrian refugees through providing projects and activities that focus on health and psycho-social assistance, education, vocational training and job placement and income-generating activities.
Years of Experience : 2 Years of Experience
“RADICE – Rafforzamento e tutela DI patrimoni Culturali E ambientali per uno sviluppo sostenibile nel sud della Giordania”
TYPE OF CONTRACT
3 months’ probation period
- Process purchasing transactions for equipment, materials, supplies, capital goods, and services within purchasing authority and following the internal rules and regulations.
- Invite, assess, and award/recommend supplier tenders, bids, quotations, and proposals
- Establish and negotiate contract terms and conditions, and maintain supplier relationships
- Prepare and maintain purchasing records, reports and price lists
- Assist in the development of specifications for equipment, materials, and services to be purchased
- Administer contract performance, including delivery, receipt, warranty, damages and insurance
- Comply with and maintain knowledge of applicable rules, legislation, regulations, standards, and best practices.
- Ensure correct filing and archiving for each purchasing transaction
- Ensure timely and accurate stock records of AVSI field office stock and warehouse, in close collaboration with field office coordinators
- Ensure timely and accurate inventory records of all AVSI assets in the field office
- Fill payment requests in the accounting department
- Responsible of AVSI offices conditions, and do the proper maintenance if needed.
- Insure the availability of needed consumables and cleaning materials for AVSI offices.
- Follow up on all the expenses related to the projects, activities, and offices, and prepare payment requests for Finance department.
- Proper follow up on the tasks of AVSI driver and insure the implementation correctly.
- Update the available IT equipment devices list, and ensure the maintenance of the devices.
- Send a weekly report to Operations Manager on executed tasks and anticipated tasks for the week after.
- Operation Manager
- Qualification requirement: Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Years of Experience: 2 years
- Experience working with an INGO required.
- Proven ability to collect, analyze and report on information/data.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Arabic required. Ability to draft reports in English.
- Strong computer skills required.
How to apply
To apply:Send your CV to : [email protected]**
write the job title on the subject field.