Senior Logistic Officer
Qualifications and Skills
- Develop logistics along with support plans and deployment timelines for new operations.
- Develop logistical plans for current operations and logistics contingency plans.
- Develop and execute tools and methodologies to enable effective implementation of logistic plans.
- Develop & implement standard operating methods to manage logistics operations efficiently.
- Ensure accountable, timely and cost-effective release of peacekeeping cargos along with personnel.
- Ensure all supervised staff members are trained as well as cross-trained adequately.
- Coordinate and present logistics support to ongoing land and air operations.
- Develop and execute logistics support policy, processes and methodologies to general benefit of all mission units.
- Develop reports on material and personnel movements and various operational logistics problems.
- Guide and oversee performance of new and junior logistics officers.
- Act as the Logistic Department Assistant Manager in case of his absence.
Excellent English communication skills in both reading and writing is mandatory
Please Send your CV to