مطلوب موظف (ة) للعمل لدى AMIDEAST
Under the supervision of the Human Resources and Administration Manager, the incumbent is responsible for the management of the daily operations and procurement activities at the Office from the request to the delivery of supplies, works and services. S/he should align directly with the AMIDEAST’s Procurement Policy. S/he plays a key role in procuring high-quality and cost-efficient supplies. Also, s/he ensures that the Office obtains quality products for competitive prices in a timely fashion and plays an integral role in ensuring the Office sticks to budgets and operates efficiently. The incumbent is responsible for the follow up on the building’s maintenance and the coordination with the related parties to ensure that the building is well-maintained. S/he oversees the providers for services including security, cleaning, catering, and so on. The incumbent supervises and monitors the work of the cleaning, and security staff along with the maintenance workers ensuring that basic facilities, such as water and heating, are well-maintained. The incumbent also backs up the Administrative and Facility Management Officer.
Main and General Functions:
- Records all details for contracts, purchase requisitions and purchase orders in the related database.
- Develops SOPs for procurement procedures at the Office. And s/he should align directly with the AMIDEAST’s Procurement Policy.
- Overseas inventory control and ordering of supplies.
- Responsible for the coordination of vendors and suppliers.
- Liaises with various businesses to determine the quality and cost of their products and services.
- Monitors businesses and products availability to pay the best price for the products and services required at the Office without sacrificing the quality or delivery times.
- Nurtures relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for the products and services required at the Office.
- Identifies and researches potential new suppliers.
- Prepares the required procurement documents, review, and process purchase requisitions in line with AMIDEAST’s policies, procedures, and processes.
- Recommends vendors for award and develops preferred vendor lists.
- Monitors Office supply (inventory) levels, and reorder when appropriate.
· Supports the Finance team in distributing cheques, data entry, and other finance related duties that the Finance team might request.
- Any other work-related tasks.
Facility Management: (In coordination with the Administrative&Facility Management Officer)
- Develops SOPs for the facility management and maintenance requests. And s/he should align directly with AMIDEAST’s Guidelines.
- Manages the presentation of the Office and coordination with the cleaning team.
- Handles catering and other related services during events.
- Acts as a focal point for maintenance requests and cleaning duties.
- Oversees building repairs and maintenance.
- Follows up on maintenance orders and ensures they are effectively handled in a timely manner.
- Communicates and coordinates frequently, accurately, and responsibly with Office staff.
- Oversees the work of the cleaning and security staff and monitors their attendance.
- Schedules the daily work for the cleaners.
- Sets up daily building rounds inspections to identify potential safety and cleaning issues, as well as any required maintenance.
- Highlights the necessities to the cleaning and security team.
· A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
Related Work Experience
· A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
Knowledge & Skills
· Proficiency in Arabic and English,
· Computer literacy in MS Office,
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities,
· Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills,
· Must possess problem-solving skills,
· Negotiation and Influencing skills,
· Organizational skills,
· Networking skills,
· Manage time efficiently.
Personal Attributes and Attitudes
· Able to work under pressure and meet short deadlines,
· Approachable and professional,
· Service-oriented: Actively looking for ways to help people,
· A self-starter, positive work attitude and a team player,
· Respects and exercises confidentiality,
· Dependable and professional.
The position requires the availability to visit stores and shops and various governmental entities within Jordan.
How to apply
Please provide a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to http://jobs.amideast.org
AMIDEAST is an Equal Opportunity Employer-Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation