مطلوب موظف (ة) للعمل لدى منظمة دولية
World vision International
Join and be part of a global relief, development and advocacy NGO, dedicated to work with children, families & communities to overcome poverty and injustice. World Vision International was established in 1950 & operates in nearly 100 countries worldwide.
World Vision is committed to the protection of children and we do not employ people whose background is not suitable for working with children. All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Job Title: Junior Programme Officer
If you are Jordanian and meet our requirements, please submit your resume with a covering letter via below website, only applications submitted via our website are accepted
World Vision International is seeking a qualified and highly motivated individual who can ensure that World Vision’s programmes in Jordan and Syria are of quality and represented well to the international community through effective project design, proposal development, and grant management. Under the direction of the Senior Programme Officer, the Junior Programme Officer will work with the Programmes and Operations teams, as well as other relevant internal and external stakeholders, to develop new proposals, startup new grants, and report on ongoing grants to relevant ministries and coordination mechanisms.
Project Design and Proposal Development
· Coordinate the proposal development process for assigned proposal submissions, ensuring that these submissions follow donor guidelines and meet WV Grant Management Minimum Standards.
· Collaborate with all WVSR departments and, where relevant, Support Offices, Global Centre and the Regional Office for the development of concept notes and proposals for assigned donors, including the drafting of agreed sections in narrative proposals.
· Ensure that each proposal follows the agreed internal sign-off procedures prior to donor submission.
· Maintain (in conjunction with GAM team) WVSR’s contribution to WV’s grant management information system (Horizon System)
· Ensure that approved proposal documents are shared with relevant WVSR teams, including through a shared filing system.
· Support the facilitation of grant start-up and closeout workshops.
· Ensure project reports are reviewed for quality and compliance in addition to other donor-driven deliverable.
· Act as a focal point for assigned Support Offices and other donors.
· Collating Grant Health Tracker documents and submitting them to the region.
· Responsible of own security and actively contribute to a positive security culture.
Abide by the security policies and procedures and report any incidents or breaches to line manager and / or security manager.
KNOWLEDGE/QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ROLE**:**
Required Professional Experience:
- Required at least one year experience
- Work experience in international relief and development in various geographical areas.
- Work experience leading/assisting in large, extended project consisting of multiple deadlines, stakeholders, and activities
- Writing experience.
- Proven work experience reporting on large quantities of qualitative and quantitative data.
- Program development and management.
- Non-profit fundraising and donor relations.
Required Education, training, license, registration, and certification
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant area (English, Int’l Development, Humanities, Social Work, health etc.)
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Understanding of the aid architecture (UN systems, Cluster system)
- Fluency in English
- Excellent writing skills (especially in English) with a focus on clarity, brevity and research
- Public speaking and meeting facilitation skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Access, Google Platforms
- Strong planning and time management skills
Work collaboratively with team members when