مطلوب موظف (ة) للعمل في الأونروا
Private Philanthropy Loyalty Officer, P3, HQ Amman
Org. Setting and Reporting UNRWA, the largest United Nations operation in the Middle East with over 30,000 staff working across five areas of operation, is looking for highly committed personnel wishing to make a change. If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity to make a tangible difference for one of the most vulnerable communities in the world, UNRWA would like to hear from you.
The Private Philanthropy Loyalty Officer reports to the Chief Private Partnerships and manages and implementation UNRWA loyalty fundraising and stewardship strategy for High Value Donors globally.
– Contributes to the development, and implements, the loyalty strategy to maintain and increase support from existing High Value Donors, with a specific focus on Foundations, NGOs and High-Net-Work-Individuals (HNWIs), in coordination with colleagues in the Private Partnerships Team as well as regional teams; supervises the vetting process for Foundations, NGOs and HNWI according to Agency policy, to ensure high value return;
– Manages partnership portfolio of High Value Donors including the development of timely and accurate reports according to donor timetables and requirements;
– Enhances existing partnerships with donors through organizing Field visits and meetings/teleconferences with upper-level management and/or Field directors; develops a customized donor journey to retain High Value Donors and maximize their lifetime value; – Manages the capacity building activities to strengthen the relationship with existing High Value Donors and supports the rest of Private Philanthropy team in prospecting and profiling activities’
– Works in close collaboration with the rest of the Private Partnership team (including Digital and Islamic fundraising teams) and in close cooperation with relevant field and department teams, to design and develop concept notes and proposals for new/potential High Value Donors;
– Coordinates with the Field Project Offices and Programme Departments on the development of proposals and partnership agreements related to private partnership, ensuring they meet the Agency’s Standards and Donors’ requirements; – Manages advocacy efforts with existing High Value Donors, including developing social media campaigns, joint branding initiatives, and promotion of private partnerships; coordinates and collaborate with relevant Communications staff to raise awareness about partnership opportunities;
– Supports regional partnership officers and the National Committees in the development and management of existing private partnerships, including proposals, memorandum of understandings, visibility and reporting; liaises between National Committees and relevant internal departments in support of their High Value Donors portfolios;
– Participates in inter-agency, private sector, donor meeting, conferences or other related events, as required by the supervisor. Competencies UN Core Values of Integrity, Professionalism and Respect for Diversity, and Core Competencies of Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results apply by default. Analyzing Planning and Organizing Applying Technical Expertise Formulating Strategies and Concepts Relating and Networking Good capacity to analyze data and build strategy accordingly Working independently and meeting tight deadlines For guidance on how to prepare for competency-based interviews: https://careers.un. org/lbw/home.aspx?viewtype=AYI Education A university degree from an accredited educational institution in Business Management, Communication, Marketing, International Relations, Journalism, Social Sciences, or a related discipline.
Job Specific Qualifications Work Experience At least six years of progressively responsible relevant experience in private sector fundraising (Required);
A minimum of two continuous years of relevant international experience outside UNRWA, and outside the country(s) of which the candidate is a national or holds citizenship, a passport or a national identity number (Required);
Experience in cultivating high-value gifts and familiarity with High-Net-Work-Individuals and Foundations (Required); Knowledge of the UN system (Desirable).
– Excellent command of written and spoken English;
– Knowledge of Arabic. Assessment Evaluation of qualified candidates may include an assessment exercise which may be followed by competency-based interview.
Special Notice Type of Contract and duration: 2 years, with the possibility of further extension. The Private Philanthropy Loyalty Officer will be required to travel in the Agency’s area of Operations, for duty purposes.
Only applications that have been fully completed in UNRWA’s online e-recruitment system inspira will be considered and no late applications will be accepted. The Personal History Profile (PHP) should be completed with full work experience under the experience tabs as per the requirements in the Job Opening.
A roster may be created from the selection exercise, and successful candidates may become eligible for an appointment to the same post or a similar post.
UNRWA welcomes applications from qualified candidates with disabilities. UNRWA is funded almost entirely by voluntary contributions from UN member states, regional bodies, business foundations and individual contributions. The mission of UNRWA is to help Palestine refugees achieve their full potential in human development under the difficult circumstances in which they live. For more details on UNRWA, please visit: https://www.unrwa.org/
How to apply
To start the application process, applicants are required to register at https://careers.un.org/lbw/Home.aspx go to Department and choose UNRWA for UNRWA posts. Only applications received through https://careers.un.org/lbw/Home.aspx will be considered. Due to the large number of applications received, only short-listed applicants will be contacted via e-mail only.
Link to TJO is: https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=179607&Lang=en-US