Customer Relationship Associate
Sales & Patient Care – Jordan
Are you looking to advance your career and progress in a rapidly growing, fun tech company? That’s great!
Who are we?
Do you know that there are 19 types of smiles but only 6 are for happiness? eon Dental is changing the way braces look like. Everybody wants to look good and dashing but traditional braces can be embarrassing.
We at eon Dental can make you smile again with confidence and become more likeable, competent and friendly. And the best part? nobody will notice that you are wearing braces. Why? because they are completely invisible!
So, the next time you ask someone to smile remember – it’s up to you to recommend eon Dental.
We are looking for, hungry, success driven, innovative, and energetic sales people to join the rapidly growing, high performing team. You will have a great telephone manner and want to be part of a dynamic yet results orientated customer relations team.
What You’ll Do
- Responding to incoming leads received through company website and building a rapport with the customer
- Gathering information about needs of clients and communicating them to the relevant stakeholders
- Logging communication with incoming leads
- Identify and respond to the needs of customers, resolving queries where possible, ensure customer follow-up all the time
- Respond to changing priorities and achieve tasks quickly and efficiently Responsible for meeting monthly sales targets with an uncapped commission
What To Bring
- Fresh & Up to 2 years of experience in a customer contact.
- Fresh & Up to 2 years of excellent telephone manner with clear, concise and professional communication skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Efficient with data entry.
- Fluent Arabic and English is a must.
What We Offer
- Competitive market salary
- The chance to personally impact a successful & rapidly growing startup, and have a direct impact on our customers.
- Work in small, highly motivated, cross-functional teams that pushes boundaries.
- Company events and after-work events
Then apply for this position by clicking on the apply button. All applicants must send an updated CV in English.