Title: A PR & Communication officer needed to work in a leading local NGO located in Amman.
A PR & Communication officer is needed to work in TTi, a leading local NGO.
TTi is a non-profit organization, founded in 2010 with the mission of spreading Entrepreneurship and Innovation culture among youth in Jordan.
Position: PR & Communication officer
Job code: CO2
Office Location: Amman
Vacancy status: Open
Minimum required experience: 2 years
Maximum required experience: 4 years
Required degree: PR, Media, Business, Marketing, Management
Job requirements and roles:
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to create and implement communication and outreach plan for our projects.
- Identify stakeholders and implement strategies to engage them with our projects.
- Develop public relations materials to engage stakeholders and increase viability.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of social media (as outreach and communication channels).
- Define and implement the outreach KPIs of our projects.
- Build and maintain relationships with journalists, bloggers, investors and customer audiences that will help advance our work.
- Ensure digital marketing content aligns with our brand’s identity and message and assist with marketing campaigns as needed.
- Support other teams to execute outreach plans for the assigned projects (including training and incubation activities) with set KPIs.
Special requirements: Entrepreneurship, startups and NGOs experience are major plus.