World Vision International – Jordan:
Join and be part of a global relief, development and advocacy NGO, dedicated to work with children, families & communities to overcome poverty and injustice. World Vision International was established in 1950 & operates in nearly 100 countries worldwide.
World Vision is committed to the protection of children and we do not employ people whose background is not suitable for working with children. All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Position: cash officer (Pending Donor Approval)
If you are Jordanian and meet our requirements, please submit your resume with a covering letter via below website, only applications submitted via our website are accepted.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The cash officer will work under the supervision of the P.M, he is responsible for the execution and reporting of all logistics & cash activities to effectively support the overall Logistic & cash needs of the project
· Take lead in consolidating procurement plans from the Project Team.
· Ensure PRFs are in place and signed and submitted on time. Coordinate with the Camp team for the timely submission of the PRFs.
· Work closely with Procurement Department to ensure project items to be delivered timely.
· Provide administrative and logistical support to the project staff as may be required.
· Ensure that all the Vehicles required for the Projects are available on timely basis.
· Ensure PRFs/ Trip Requests are in place and signed and submitted on time.
· Follow up with logistics department on the timely availability of the vehicles.
· Represent WVI in cash sector at the field level
· Adopt & maintain relevant SOPs for cash intervention
· Manage the circulation & distribution of cash & Maintain beneficiaries’ database
· Conduct monthly basis field visit and maintain the MOVs for official records
· Following the monitoring tools for cash modalities and ensure the monitoring reports are produced on time for management review
· Conduct field visits prior any planned distribution of cash programming instruments (Vouchers, pre-paid cards, ATM… etc)
· Overall coordination with operational staff dedicated to cash assistance
· Suggest adjustments of the cash assistance according to evolving needs
· Any other duties as agreed with the supervisor
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Technical diploma or university degree preferably in related field
· Knowledge of Logistics, supply chain processes & cash component
· Excellent written & oral command of Arabic and English
· Computer literate mainly with MSOffice software package Good communication skills and ability to build collaborative relationships
· Ability to foster a good team spirit
· Ability to transmit information correctly with accountability and maintain confidentiality
· Digital Skills
· Team management skills
· Sociable and presentable
· Work under pressure
· 3-5 years Logistics and cash experience