SINIORA Food Industries P.L.C. is seeking to fill the following position:-
- Ensure all marketing communications are coordinated, support marketing plan objectives and are an effective expenditure of resources.
- Follow up competition and predict tactical moves, while being close to end users with targeted studies and tasting campaigns.
- Competition analysis reports to be done on quarterly basis to update and predict competitor’s moves and action plans.
- Being close to market via sales team.
- Prepare, execute and report quantitative and qualitative studies to monitor consumer’s needs and wants, and mostly being close to them and listening to them.
- Reporting studies results in the most scientific approaches.
- Coordinating on-going customer service monitoring surveys: data collection, data analysis, and developing and distributing monthly reports
Location: (SAHAB – KING ABDULLAH II BIN AL-HUSSIEN INDUSTRIAL ESTATE)
Education: Bachelor degree in Marketing
- 1-3 years’ experience in the same filed.
- Preferably in FMCG sector.
Languages: Excellent command of English (Writing, Speaking, Reading).
Skills and Competencies:
- Marketing and Sales oriented
- Communication Proficiency.
- Time Management.
- Presentation Skills
- Strategic Thinking.
- Problem Solving/Analysis
If you are interested, please send your resume and mention the position in the subject field to: