مطلوب موظف (ة) تسويق رقمي للعمل في الأونروا
Org. Setting and Reporting UNRWA, the largest United Nations operation in the Middle East with over 30,000 staff working across five areas of operation, is looking for highly committed personnel wishing to make a change.
If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity to make a tangible difference for one of the most vulnerable communities in the world, UNRWA would like to hear from you.
Reporting to the Chief Private Partnerships, the Associate Digital Marketing Officer contributes to development and implementation of engagement strategy for digital fundraising at global level, to support the growth of individual giving and to secure stable income and further expansion of individual donor base for UNRWA.
– Supports the Agency’s efforts in the diversification of digital fundraising channels through individual fundraising and private partnerships; supports the development and implementation of various innovative fundraising tools.
– Following a strong data-driven orientation to enlarge the individual donor base, develops and creates digital content for engaging regular donors; responsible for utilizing the relevant available budget efficiently.
– Provides substantive input on designing customized digital storytelling, following a donorcentric perspective, supported by a solid data-driven approach, to strengthen digital donor communication and donor experience.
– Develops and creates digital content for campaigns to engage new donors, analyses and reports on trends in digital marketing.
– Provides support on digital marketing campaigns to improve them, including the acquisition and engagement donors’ campaign; supports the development of different donors’ journeys.
– Provides substantive input and support to the timely and accurate reporting on digital fundraising-related activities; prepares talking points and presentations for the Division related to digital and individual giving engagement.
– Implements individual donor relationships and stewardship through digital channels, and arrangement of journeys, to increase their retention and donation level. Competencies UN Core Values of Integrity, Professionalism and Respect for Diversity, and Core Competencies of Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results apply by default. Default managerial competencies may apply.
– Planning and Organizing – Applying Technical Expertise – Analyzing – Persuading and Influencing
– Relating and Networking For guidance on how to prepare for competency-based interviews: https://careers.un. org/lbw/home.aspx?viewtype=AYI Education A university degree from an accredited educational institution in communication, marketing, business administration, social sciences, or a related discipline, is required.
Job Specific Qualifications Work Experience A university degree from an accredited educational institution in communication, marketing, business administration, social sciences, or a related discipline is required.
At least four years of relevant work experience in digital fundraising, with a specific focus on digital acquisition campaigns, is required.
A minimum of two continuous years of relevant international experience outside UNRWA, and outside the country(s) of which the candidate is a national or holds citizenship, a passport or a national identity number, is required. Strong analytical skills and a solid understanding of web metrics digital analytics, to generate, analyze and build strategy accordingly, is required. Knowledge of the UN system, is desirable.
Languages Good command of written and spoken English, is required. Knowledge of Arabic language is desirable. Assessment Evaluation of qualified candidates may include an assessment exercise which may be followed by competency-based interview.
Special Notice Type of Contract and duration: 2 years, with the possibility of further extension.
The Associate Digital Marketing Officer will be required to travel, as needed, in the Agency’s area of operations (Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, West Bank and Gaza). Applicants have to complete the Personal History Profile (PHP) in inspira in order to be considered.
The PHP should be completed with full relevant work experience as per the requirements in the Job Opening, in order to be considered.
A roster may be created from the selection exercise, and successful candidates may become eligible for appointment to the same post or a similar post. UNRWA welcomes applications from qualified candidates with disabilities. UNRWA is funded almost entirely by voluntary contributions from UN member states, regional bodies, business foundations and individual contributions. The mission of UNRWA is to help Palestine refugees achieve their full potential in human development under the difficult circumstances in which they live. For more details on UNRWA, please visit: https://www.unrwa.org/
How to apply
To start the application process, applicants are required to register at https://careers.un.org/lbw/Home.aspx go to Department and choose UNRWA for UNRWA posts. Only applications received through https://careers.un.org/lbw/Home.aspx will be considered. Due to the large number of applications received, only short-listed applicants will be contacted via e-mail only.
Link to TJO is: https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=183866&Lang=en-US.