King Hussein Cancer Center is seeking to hire the following vacancy:
Responsibilities and Duties
- Announce and prepare , book rooms for Center activities (Grand Rounds, Mortality and morbidity,…
- Contact speakers (local, national, or international) to confirm dates and titles of their lectures (via email of by phone) and logistics preparation
- Medical Orientation sessions preparation, updating,
- Academic programs updates, all issues related to residents and fellows training and program development., in addition to orientation session.
- Coordinate with finance department to compensate salaries for residents on rotation.
- Prepare Physicians training budget
- Coordinate communications with other parties for activity scientific agenda.
- Send all local and external invitations.
- Member of the scientific committee
- Hiring and reporting files to HR.
- Selection process
- Facilitate all residents and fellows needed correspondence with local, governmental or international institutions, prepare documents & statements.
- In charge of all resignations and unpaid leaves.
- In charge of annual contract renewal for all residents and fellows
- In charge of reporting all annual salary raise , performance appraisals for residents and fellows .
- contact the program director to determine the names of physicians who will participate in the exam
- As a chief proctor, will follow up on the test material (if shipped) or install the exam launch on the computers (if online), on exam day, make sure that all instructions are done properly
- Proctor exams on due date.
- The exam documents are shipped as instructed , follow up till receiving the results
Education & Professional Experience
- Master degree in MBA or any other related field.
- Minimum of 3 – 2 years of experience in office management or equivalent
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent fluency in Arabic and English, both in writing and speaking..
- Advanced computer skills including data processing, analysis and presentation.
“KHCC and its properties are smoke-free zones