We are an international not-for-profit non-governmental organization (NGO) that provides targeted information
management support to partners responding to complex humanitarian and development challenges. For more than 15 years, we have promoted measurable change in people’s lives through our core philosophy: better data leads to better decisions and, ultimately, better outcomes. Our expertise in data collection, analysis and presentation has revolutionized the decision making process for our diverse, multi-sector partners who seek enhanced coordination and sustainable solutions through information management.
*Overall purpose of the role:*
The Admin Assistant/receptionist will be responsible for welcoming daily visitors and arranging the schedules, and she will be responsible of Helping the supporting Unit .
– Welcoming visitors and connect them with employees.
– Assist in organizing workshops and meetings that are scheduled under the programs.
– Answering all the phone calls and transfer it when needed.
– Supporting the HR and Finance Department in the daily tasks such as not limited to: scanning and copying financial documents.
– Any other duties as required
– Microsoft Office skills
– Knowledge of office procedures
– Attention to detail