Account Executive – Direct Sales – Commercial
Amman, Jordan 09/30/2019
Account Executive – Commercial
If you are passionate about computer technology and eager to develop a career in technology sales, Dell is the place to be. Within our Commercial Sales Team, we are looking for an Account Executive to work as part of a team based in Jordan .With more than 100,000 team members globally, Dell promotes an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded.As we continue to grow our business in EMEA we are looking for sales people with a proven track record who are passionate about technology. You will be joining a collaborative and energetic team that welcomes creativity and different perspectives. In return Dell offers the training, development and support for you to develop your career and fulfil your ambitions and potential.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we are committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- The Account Executive is responsible for building strong customer relationships in the field and ensuring a great customer experience with existing and potential customers. A key aspect of this role is to develop Dell’s end-to-end solution portfolio across our key pillars; Dell’s Client Solutions (Desktop, Notebooks, Workstations, Tablets), Enterprise Solutions (Servers, Storage & Networking) and Services (Support, Deployment, Development, Dell Financial Services) within their portfolio.
- This will include growing the territory/account base to attain financial objectives;
- Understanding customers? business and solution requirements.Gain share of wallet/spend in client Solutions and Enterprise Solutions.Territory/accountmanagement, including account planning and sales forecasting and engaging cross-functional resources.Customarily and regularly engaged with decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties.
- Leads sales process and utilizes all available resources to manage account.
- Bachelors Degree (BSc/BA) or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience in selling complex solutions to large accounts in Jordan.
- Excellent strategic selling skills, skills in analyzing and evaluating territory dynamics to develop and implement a sales plan.
- Ability to balance short term results with long term strategy, while building market impact.
- Obsessed and committed to optimal partner and customer satisfaction.
- Driven by achieving a high level of customer satisfaction and can demonstrate a track record in this area.
- Experience selling IT Solutions including Client Solutions an advantage.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Outside-Sales Sales