An automotive multinational Company is currently hiring “Sales Executive – Spare Parts” positions:
• Present and sell spare parts products and services to current and potential customers
• Supplies parts to the mechanics in the dealership who service and repair vehicles and cars
• Extract the correct Item code according to customers need
• Prepare price list quotations to both external and internal customer and the follow up and perform the sales transaction
• Conducts outbound calls, to identify prospective customers.
• Act as an information source on customer order processing and/or service policies and procedures.
• Develop and maintain sales material and current product knowledge.
• If the parts are not in stock, he may request to order them or suggest substitutes.
• Compiling lists of prospective customers using trade directories and other sources.
• Visits regular and prospective customers, to establish and act on selling opportunities.
• 2 – 3 years experience in Sales field
• Automotive experience is preferable
Expiry Date: May 3, 2019.
Interested candidates can send their updated CV to email address: [email protected]
mentioning job title in subject line, otherwise the C.V will be neglected.