Job Announcement an Automotive:
Call Center Agent
- Identify customers’ needs, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Keep record of all conversations in the call center database in an understandable manner.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and maintain an ongoing relationship.
- Determines requirements by working with customers.
- Answer inquiries by clarifying desired information.
- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
- Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
- Establishes policies by entering client information; confirming pricing.
- Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
- Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- BA or Diploma degree.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience.
- Strong verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Verbal Communication.
- Phone Skills.
- Data Entry Skills.
- People Skills.
- Customer Focus.
- Customer Service.
- Attention to Detail.
Send your CVs to:
Kindly write the job title in the subject line.